Amanda Seyfried talks about Blake Lively almost playing Karen in Mean Girls

okgo

Amanda was gonna play Regina and Blake was Karen in the film's early casting before they decided to go with Rachel (who had originally auditioned to play Cady) for Regina (and they switched Amanda to Karen ofc).

We already knew this, but it's cute to hear her talk about it :heart: Ashley Tisdale also auditioned for Gretchen, but there's a bunch of others.

Amanda also talked about her iconic roles in Jennifer's Body, Mamma Mia and The Dropout in the interview :clap3:

No! I'm so glad Amanda got the role in the end! Karen, Gretchen, Regina, all of them are iconic!

The work ethic and professionalism of Rachel and Amanda! Since then, they really never stopped working, project after project, just keeping themselves focused, booked, and busy. I can't help feeling bad for Lindsay, even if her career is starting to look better now.

Edited by shyboi

The way they were casted is exactly how it was supposed to be. They all played their roles so amazingly that I literally could not picture it being another way

Yeah I can't imagine it working as well with Blake Lively in that role. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.