Ken Seeley: "Britney Needs Serious Help", Drags #FreeBritney and Judge

BOOM!

It's disgusting how they keep trying and pretend to care for Britney when they werea big part of her struggles with paparazzi back in 2007-2008

I really wonder how Jamie is bankrolling this propaganda from TMZ.

Makes me think that there’s someone more powerful behind this smear campaign.

Just now, UnusualBoy said:

It's disgusting how they keep trying and pretend to care for Britney when they werea big part of her struggles with paparazzi back in 2007-2008

Sounds like they all want her money. I hope Britney can find her peace and overcomes this.

2 minutes ago, Alfred said:

please stop posting this stuff, it gives TMZ more views/clicks. please just stop OP

I will remove the article link.

Does anyone even watch Intervention in 2023? Havent heard about that show since the 2000's

Unfortunately I agree. The woman is clearly not fully there mentally and needs a conservatorship, but if only they had her best interest. 

No need to bring attention to these evil people

anyways, what an IDIOT

saying that the judge didn't ensure that she didn't need the Con, yet when she wasn't evaluated to even Needing it in the first place :ahh:

4 minutes ago, Zoomer said:

Unfortunately I agree. The woman is clearly not fully there mentally and needs a conservatorship, but if only they had her best interest. 

She can feed herself, bathe herself, and drive her car. She is NOT someone who needs a conservatorship and her rights stripped away. That's not what a conservatorship is for.

It's a sensitive topic, but at least she is happy now. Everyone deserves to be free and happy.

13 minutes ago, Trent W said:

A lot of important people (big entertainment industry managers, judges, law inforcement officers) were involved in making the cship approved originally so no doubt they're trying to cover their tracks and want her to look bad or worse sadly.

Edited by okgo

But her Brand Stans told me Sam has to play "the game" and that giving tmz staged interviews helps

rEuaKfW.gif

They've been gaslighting her since 1998. Who really needs the help here?

11 minutes ago, Zoomer said:

reported :heart2:

While Brit's behavior on IG is questionable she isn't harming herself or others so they really need to back off from this narrative. I'd even take her IG behavior and captions with a grain of salt.

I have to laugh. Anybody who is dumb enough to take this loser or TMZ as a source or authority on literally anything should sit the **** down and stop making armchair psychological assessments of people they don’t know and go back to (or stay in) school. Literal clowns.

1 hour ago, Trent W said:

It’s probably Lou Taylor. 

1 hour ago, UnusualBoy said:

+1

Imagine thinking she needs to be locked up for life under an oppressive conservatorship because she's a naturally eccentric person going through the aftermath of decades of abuse at the hands of an alcoholic sociopath and his SICK clan. :sad:

What Wendyll said! :sad:

Edited by modeblock

It’s so gross how grown men are publicly advocating on television for a grown woman to have her basic human rights revoked and that there should have been “rules with punishments implemented if she acts up” as if she’s a child… these people are soulless. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.