Wendy Caught in Public for the First Time in 2023. "I'm Sexy, Right!?"

BOOM!

This is so sad. I’m really praying for the Queen of Daytime Talk & Radio. She really is a legend and I don’t care what anybody says! Love her forever. She deserves so much better than this. She’s worked HARD to build her legacy and it’s all going down the drain because of her dirty dick husband.

The most recent info I can find on the Wells Fargo guardianship is here, and it looks like it's still in place: https://keystone-law.com/wells-fargo-wendy-williams

Given all the health issues and drama, that she's cogent and at least walking (with help) is a good step, but low bar. 

Despite the schadenfreude from some members here, no one deserves what she's being put through. Imho.

queen

10 minutes ago, Raptus said:

That poor bodyguard :rip:

he's getting good money, babes

billie-eilish-is-fucking-OVER.thumb.gif.

She looks a bit sick but considering what she's going through, it's expected.

She sounds coherent, shes likely taking some medications, she even talked about her medical strugles. Hope she finds peace and joy

why did no one ask her anything, how you doin', podcast... i'm glad to see she's alive and somewhat managing life. those crazy shorts :rip:

There’s an interview of her saying excuse me!? I’m gorgeous, can i f*ck?  
wendy serving confidence :clap3:

1 hour ago, Bacardo Royale said:

I dont know why she insists on wearing those lil shorts they make her look crazy  :toofunny3:

Right ? Her legs shaking and all is more visible with shorts on :ace:

Wendy is pretty much an enigma. I don't think she's mentally suffering. She remembered that photog who did events for her from like 20 years back. I think she's physically in pain though.

She seems ok mentally, i think the problem is with her legs, hope she gets better!

JohnWayneHolland

Why is she peeling her eyes like that? Does anyone know? I'm not shading her btw, i genuinely don't know if she's going through something.

1 minute ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

Why is she peeling her eyes like that? Does anyone know? I'm not shading her btw, i genuinely don't know if she's going through something.

She has Graves’ disease it makes your eyes bulge

JohnWayneHolland
17 minutes ago, EnoughSaid said:

She has Graves’ disease it makes your eyes bulge

Damn :noparty:that's terrifying, I've head about it but i didn't know what it was until now.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.