NFL teases Green Day SB 2024 Halftime Show?

Why Try

Could Green Day be coming to show the pop girls how it’s done? :jonny5:

spacer.png

Edited by Why Try

Let’s be honest Hafltime show has becomed a show where we want too see big production the bigger the better and of course with a big music catalog 

Look how poorly Maroon 5 & Coldplay did… both Bands have big hits for some reason both shows are not as the same level as the recent ones… it will happen the same with Green Day 

+ didn’t Republicans are big part of sponsorship during the Super Bowl ?? I bet they hate Green Day 

They're never gonna hire another band, because they know it would be boring af. 

I highly doubt it

I see them aiming for a country star next year tbqh

have they ever teased a performer so soon after the previous halftime show? they usually don’t start teasing the actual performers until late into the year if i’m not mistaken. for that reason i’m gonna assume that they just chose a random song for this clip, but i could be wrong.

Taylor better snatch 2024 halftime show , she is getting older, we need her slaying in her prime status 

Edited by znake

I could see this and I’d kinda be here for it. Gotta change it up now and then. 

2 minutes ago, znake said:

Taylor better snatch 2024 halftime show , she is getting older, we need her slaying in her prime status 

What in the actual f*ck is this?? She’ll be 34 during the next Super Bowl…that’s old???? She’s still WAY young and in her prime. Come on. 

I think it's just a coincidence, I highly doubt they'd tease and have the next headliner finalized so soon. That being said, I won't be surprised if it's a band next year, a band is due. 

Sorry but we don’t want Green Day for a Vegas Super Bowl. They need to get somebody with some razzle dazzle

Edited by Mezter

Seems reasonable. They got the hits. And I rather listen to American idiots or When I come around then some Country star😆

56 minutes ago, Black Jesus said:

I could see this and I’d kinda be here for it. Gotta change it up now and then. 

What in the actual f*ck is this?? She’ll be 34 during the next Super Bowl…that’s old???? She’s still WAY young and in her prime. Come on. 

You dont get my point, off course she will look beautiful until she is 90 years old, but I wish she performs next year , she is peaking in beauty and charism 2019-2025

… I think this is jumping to conclusions BUT I do think that they could carry it with the right guest appearance. If they did it with My Chemical Romance or Fallout Boy…

They need to bring someone more current

Their catalogue was left in 2000s

1 hour ago, znake said:

Girl you’re acting like she’s a gay ******* on grindr :toofunny3:

Honestly I like the idea I think if any band could do visuals and make it exciting its them 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.