Rihanna DM'd interpreter Justina Miles after Superbowl "Black queen yes ur amazin"

naval23

44 minutes ago, Dephira said:

So according to her own words she spent "the whole week" up to the Superbowl rehearsing with the whole team, but she never met Rihanna? :bird: interesting

What’s the surprise? It’s been known Rihanna was not present in the rehearsals. There’s several videos of all the team rehearsing and her no where to be seen

Edited by Last Boy on Earth

2 hours ago, Asscatchem said:

honestly rihanna had the best sb performance of all time. the legendary floating stage, her attitude, her iconic interpreter. everything just worked. :jonny5:

:clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3:

USDcaHq.gif

2 hours ago, Asscatchem said:

honestly rihanna had the best sb performance of all time. the legendary floating stage, her attitude, her iconic interpreter. everything just worked. :jonny5:

Yup yup :clap3: 

Just now, Last Boy on Earth said:

What’s the surprise? It’s been known Rihanna was not present in the rehearsals. There’s several videos of all the team rehearsing and her no where to be seen

Those videos are from last year when Parris was creating the choreography with some of the dancers, and without the band. Y'all still trying to push that narrative when the people who directed the show said Rihanna's been working on it since September and doing heavy rehearsals from December through February, including the night she attended the Golden Globes. And there is footage.

23 minutes ago, istan4badgalriri said:

Those videos are from last year when Parris was creating the choreography with some of the dancers, and without the band. Y'all still trying to push that narrative when the people who directed the show said Rihanna's been working on it since September and doing heavy rehearsals from December through February, including the night she attended the Golden Globes. And there is footage.

Girl I’m just trying to save our fave’s ass. I rather believe in that excuse than accepting she was rehearsing super hard to serve that in the end 

56 minutes ago, Last Boy on Earth said:

Y'all try so hard....she literally said Rihanna was there but they didn't get to meet because so much was going on lol

8 hours ago, sasashite said:

The sign language interpreter served more than the headliner.

:coffee:

I’m not a Rihanna stan and I loved the Super Bowl. It was so good. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.