Update: Don Lemon not fired, but required to take sensitivity training for sexism

ClashAndBurn

UPDATE:

Edited by ClashAndBurn

The fact that he googled it to prepare beforehand :rip: He really seems to have lost it since getting sacked from primetime.

Saw this clip the other day and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. A foot-in-mouth moment.

The lady on the right not uttering a word. I hope the rumors aren't true about how he treats her but it wouldn't surprise me.

I meannn. It is a widely held belief that women's "biological clock" runs out before men's; I think that's all he was getting at. Not that I like this guy or want to defend him

Just now, MaoMars said:

what's the biological clock importance in what he said?  He explicitly linked a woman being in her "prime" to a candidate being competetent, which means only women who can still bear children would be considered fit for office?

that's such a chauvinist reasoning. :pig:

well yes, that would of course be misogynistic but he was trying to spin the conservative mindset back on conservative Nikki Haley. it just came off really poorly, kinda gave an "ou thats not-" moment :skull:

4 hours ago, i spit on haters said:

Saw this clip the other day and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. A foot-in-mouth moment.

The lady on the right not uttering a word. I hope the rumors aren't true about how he treats her but it wouldn't surprise me.

It wasn’t a foot-in-mouth moment though, he doubled down again and again even when the host on the left gave him chances to clarify/backtrack :penguin:

4 hours ago, MaoMars said:

What to expect from someone dressed like this?

Don-Lemon-BGUS_2571179_001.jpg

He literally ate that up, wtf are you talking about ?:rip:

I mean he's right and whoever's offended should be angry at mother nature and not him for stating a fact that everyone knows

Edited by liver

1 hour ago, liver said:

I mean he's right and whoever's offended should be angry at mother nature and not him for stating a fact that everyone knows

It's not a "fact" to say that all women are good for is to make children :rip:

I find it hilarious that people who complain about feminism can't understand that not all women want to be reduced to baby making factories.

Don Lemon has been a mess for a while, i mean this is the same guy that said conservatives are more tolerant than liberals. As a black gay man he should know that's objectively BS.

7 hours ago, i spit on haters said:

She's a homophobic Trumpster and already has been exposed YEARS ago. Of course Don hates her. Look it up.

Cancel culture really needs to just end :deadbanana2:

that's ya'lls king so...:coffee2:

5 hours ago, JustHoran said:

She's a homophobic Trumpster and already has been exposed YEARS ago. Of course Don hates her. Look it up.

Really ? will have to peruse this.

gay men being raging misogynists is disgusting and vile for sure, but it's also really ******* embarrassing and cringe. YIKES :gaycat7:

Gay men are very misogynistic and I hope he gets rightfully dragged.

15 hours ago, Orsay said:

I meannn. It is a widely held belief that women's "biological clock" runs out before men's; I think that's all he was getting at. Not that I like this guy or want to defend him

9 hours ago, liver said:

8 hours ago, JustHoran said:

Cancel culture really needs to just end :deadbanana2:

What on earth does a prime for child-bearing years have to do with the age at which a woman chooses to run for office?

1 minute ago, suburbannature said:

What on earth does a prime for child-bearing years have to do with the age at which a woman chooses to run for office?

Nothing, I'm sure Don (like me) voted for Hilary in 2016 and agrees with me

On rewatching it, his wording does make it seem like he holds those beliefs himself though :deadbanana: So for the record no I don't cosign Don Lemon, leave me out of it

15 hours ago, Orsay said:

well yes, that would of course be misogynistic but he was trying to spin the conservative mindset back on conservative Nikki Haley. it just came off really poorly, kinda gave an "ou thats not-" moment :skull:

this ******* vid :deadbanana4:

He made zero points, and I hope he's getting torn up by this shitty ass comment. :heart2:

11 hours ago, GhostBox said:

I mean she’s definilty not in her prime either though 💀🤷

Can't believe liberals are actually upholding misogyny against ALL WOMEN just to get a dunk on Nikki Haley, who is not even remotely a threat in terms of taking the Republican nomination and will thus never be Joe Biden's opponent anyway :skull:

It's actually extremely disgusting.

If Don Lemon not a gay man, some of you all would drag him for being an incel who spend too much time on watching Jordan Peterson's videos on his day off :skull:

These liberals love to use ironic misogyny as a joke when it's still, in fact a misogynist take :priceless:

Horribly sexist? This is the average Nikki Haley opinion! If anything, Don is simply agreeing with her and her demographic.

It takes a truly liberal mind to pearl-clutch over a comment even the target agrees with.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.