Lana's original Ocean Blvd's cover was going to be nude

West Coast

4_BIKES-NEW-1536x1159.jpg

My original cover was nude, then I thought about it, and I was like, maybe not right now, because there are some other things I want to do where I feel like that could get in the way. 

https://www.interviewmagazine.com/music/lana-del-rey-and-billie-eilish-fall-in-love

would you have been here for it?

ezgif.com-gif-maker.thumb.gif.dafda82b38

• ATRL Moderator

What is that awful pic in the OP? Artists thinking it's cool to glamorize cigarettes in the year 2023 :deadbanana4: :deadbanana4:

9 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

What is that awful pic in the OP? Artists thinking it's cool to glamorize cigarettes in the year 2023 :deadbanana4: :deadbanana4:

Lana's been a smoker though

10 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

She's not glamorizing it, she actually smokes

16 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

loser :rip:

17 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

give it up Deelishis. we get it now.

• ATRL Moderator
10 minutes ago, West Coast said:

Lana's been a smoker though

8 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

She's not glamorizing it, she actually smokes

.... What? :psyduck:

Glamorizing it = featuring it in a photoshoot for a prominent magazine. Plenty of celebrities do disgusting things in their private lives and don't incorporate them in their photoshoots.

2 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

.... What? :psyduck:

Glamorizing it = featuring it in a photoshoot for a prominent magazine. Plenty of celebrities do disgusting things in their private lives and don't incorporate them in their photoshoots.

She's not asking you to pick up a cigarette :deadbanana2:Don't you have real things to be upset about

• ATRL Moderator
14 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

She's not asking you to pick up a cigarette :deadbanana2:Don't you have real things to be upset about

You must be trolling at this point.

And yeah, I guess throat and lung cancer aren't real. Phew, thanks for the newsflash babe.

51 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

What is that awful pic in the OP? Artists thinking it's cool to glamorize cigarettes in the year 2023 :deadbanana4: :deadbanana4:l

lana's whole career has been about putting her flaws on display so it's amusing that there's this one thing you want censored about her. I would say her 'daddy' phase has had more impact on tumblr than the numerous photos of her smoking...

no i'd rather not see that

1 hour ago, feelslikeadream said:

Please, abuela :toofunny3:

2 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

Stop making us lambs look like senior citizens my god :ahh: 

• ATRL Moderator
20 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Stop making us lambs look like senior citizens my god :ahh: 

But we are! I will never forgot it... I was driving home from my first job after graduating college and made a stop at the local grocery store. As I pulled into a parking spot, I heard the radio DJ say he was playing the first single from a new artist. And then, Vision of Love came on :weeps:

A lot was better back then, but one bad thing is that smoking was popular. I'm glad at some point in the early 2000s cigarettes almost completely fell out of favor and the vast majority of people today see them as a disgusting waste of money!

2 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

Smokers are the only cool people left on earth in the current year of 2023 so I disagree :coffee2:

Nude cover with that legit psychotic original album title :lmao: -- would have been a collapse.

But even when she "edits" herself it's still more flavorful than 99% of the other girls.

48 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

But we are! I will never forgot it... I was driving home from my first job after graduating college and made a stop at the local grocery store. As I pulled into a parking spot, I heard the radio DJ say he was playing the first single from a new artist. And then, Vision of Love came on :weeps:

A lot was better back then, but one bad thing is that smoking was popular. I'm glad at some point in the early 2000s cigarettes almost completely fell out of favor and the vast majority of people today see them as a disgusting waste of money!

glad to see senior citizens are slowly learning how to use internet :heart2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.