Chris Martin gives Rihanna critical acclaim as the best singer of all time

naval23

I think she could just walk out in sweatpants and sing,

not this prophecy

And then Beyoncé, we spoke on the phone and she said, ‘Should we do our song together?’ And I thought, ‘I don’t know. No one knows it yet, and maybe just do something that you want to do.’ 

I always wished they would have performed Hymn for the weekend as the closer of their Halftime show

Before the usual suspects commence their whiny tirades of clownery, kindly remember that there is a strong difference between "vocalist" and "singer".

19 minutes ago, Nikko said:

not this prophecy

I always wished they would have performed Hymn for the weekend as the closer of their Halftime show

"Our song" umm Bey where is your credit then. 

A mediocre yet successful Singer from a mediocre yet successful Band praising another mediocre yet successful Singer

:clap3:

Whitney Houston said her voice is “beautiful” and Mariah Carey has called her a “force” among a multitude of other compliments…

We been knew.

:clap3:

He was married to Gwyneth, his taste levels are questionable.

But she lip synched. If she’d actually sing she’d sound worse than the BEPs…

2 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Before the usual suspects commence their whiny tirades of clownery, kindly remember that there is a strong difference between "vocalist" and "singer".

Ok but she’s nowhere near the top for both :deadbanana2:

Her collaborators have always publicly admired and praised her. A true queen respected by her peers :clap3:

16 minutes ago, Timber said:

Ok but she’s nowhere near the top for both :deadbanana2:

To You GIFs | Tenor

Ignore him, he drinks.

Considering he is one of the worst singers of all time, I don't think I will take his opinion seriously. :gaycat5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.