Anthony Fantano: "Rihanna's Halftime Show Was Meh"

PoisonCandy

Said he liked some aspects of the show, but was one dimensional and nothing memorable about it.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blackout2006

• PoisonCandy

• Hot Volcano

Top Posters In This Topic

He's right, but a lot of this is overblown. Football fans don't deserve a good performance, so Rih gave us much as what was warranted.

It seems more people are starting to question why she performed two Kanye songs on a Kanye’d stage wearing a Kanye’d outfit :redface: it was almost like a tribute performance

MadonnasBoyfriend

Its an acquired taste that gets better with every view. Certainly better than last year and weekend

Honestly it’s grown on me

Fantano gave Anti a 4 so I don’t think he cares for Rih musically

30 minutes ago, Icarus said:

It seems more people are starting to question why she performed two Kanye songs on a Kanye’d stage wearing a Kanye’d outfit :redface: it was almost like a tribute performance

nnn I kept thinking one of the backup dancers during "all of the lights" was gonna take off their costume and it'd just be Kanye as a special guest:ahh:

Maybe I'm just easily impressed but the performance was memorable to me.

Mainly when she was singing diamonds and the platform was so high up, it looked so beautiful but yet so scary as the platform was tiny.

The way nobody uses Anthony besides Redditors :rip: Give it up haters! It was a great performance and it internally hurts y'all to see her WIN

Edited by Blackout2006

It was a terrible performance she should’ve cancel the performance the moment she found out she was pregnant or at very least invited guest to help her out she couldn’t do much. 

10 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

The way nobody uses Anthony besides Redditors :rip: Give it up haters! It was a great performance and it internally hurts y'all to see her WIN

She's a billionarie, she's winning no matter what.

But what about her stans? Streaming boost? Her stans were waiting for 7 ******* years and she delivered.......this....and on top of that another pregnancy, meaning no album in at least 2 more years :deadvision:

Yea, I'm happy with my faves delivering albums, performances, videos, visuals, movie roles, live singing, fashion outfits even if they flop success wise :coffee2:

21 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

I'm not a "redditor" and I agree with him :michael:

7 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

Yea, I'm happy with my faves delivering albums, performances, videos, visuals, movie roles, live singing, fashion outfits even if they flop success wise :coffee2:

And I'm happy for u but what do u want me to do about it? We will patiently wait for the good sis' record and the cultural reset it brings :clap3:

SPILLED! :siptea:

you got yourself a new subscriber Mr Fantano! :clap3::clap3::clap3:

1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

And I'm happy for u but what do u want me to do about it? We will patiently wait for the good sis' record and the cultural reset it brings :clap3:

Well for start, dont go around ATRL screaming about Rihanna winning and everyone else being wrong for bashing her extremely luckluster performance :cm:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.