Xtina peaking in beauty, stan Riri and GP wants her like next year headliner

ReH2o

Beauty peak was B2B... She looks like an entirely different person now. Not terrible, just a different person. 

JustLikeHoney
37 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

she looks botoxed and botched. those lips look ridiculous. sorry. next.

Not a Gaga fan making fun of a woman using botox and fillers. :fan:

Christina looks great. Fillers aren't a crime. 

Edited by JustLikeHoney

Legend. :WAP: And yes, she should headline the next super bowl. 

She would kill it. Now that she's under Roc Nation, I can see it being a possibility in a few years. She needs a successful English comeback so I don't have to hear MLJ or FLM, lol.

1 hour ago, Anye said:

It’s 2023, keep up.

right? like she looks amazing. some people are so bitter and annoying

I don’t think the NFL/JAY-Z would want another bad performance after her forgettable performance in 2000 and the backlash she got for the national Anthem. Also she just has 1 or 2 songs that the average person would know/remember 

She does look gorgeous! Don’t know if I could sit through a halftime full of the same tired fighter performances and feel this moment beach balls. She hasn’t changed it up in years. 

1 hour ago, LanaXtinaFan said:

She does look gorgeous! Don’t know if I could sit through a halftime full of the same tired fighter performances and feel this moment beach balls. She hasn’t changed it up in years. 

She can skip Fighter, since it doesn't really blend well with other songs in such a short medley.

FTM she can do for the basic straight football fans, they love those type of songs.

Edited by toxicgenie

4 hours ago, Magdalene said:

as long as she doesn’t bring out adam for moves like jagger I’m ready :ihype:

Why Sis? Maroon 5 flopped at their show. I could totally see Adam step up for a MLJ performance with Xtina to redeem themselves.

No one outside of her base, and certainly not the GP is craving an Xtina performance in 2023, please :clown:

she looks fantastic

a p!nk and xtina superbowl would be great. also they can do lady marmalade together. they have the hits and they would put out a GREAT concert.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.