Ice Spice lists legendary Queens, Nicki, Doja, Bey, Rih

FOCK

I don't even think it's media training I think she's just naturally keeps it cute and is fun

She’s sickening. It’s a New York thing, if u not from there u wouldn’t know. 

Honestly she’s going to go sooo far! I said the same about Onika years ago, and Doja Cat. 

Her paying homage to Rihanna earlier let me know she’s Navy but it’s cute she’s honoring Bey. I just need it to be genuine not saying it’s not. 

It's great that she's giving Nicki Minaj her flowers but I really hope she stays far away from that woman and does not try and do any sort of collaboration with her. Just name her as an influence and keep it pushing. Out of all the rap girls, she is one who absolutely does not need the clout or validation of Nicki co-signing her, she has already built a fanbase and has genuine momentum. Please, stay unproblematic Ice Spice :clap3:

17 minutes ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

It's great that she's giving Nicki Minaj her flowers but I really hope she stays far away from that woman and does not try and do any sort of collaboration with her. Just name her as an influence and keep it pushing. Out of all the rap girls, she is one who absolutely does not need the clout or validation of Nicki co-signing her, she has already built a fanbase and has genuine momentum. Please, stay unproblematic Ice Spice :clap3:

What sets her apart is she has the wherewithal to celebrate, appreciate and acknowledge, but the self-awareness of her position not be ass-kissing, picking an argument for clout or begging for a feature. The girl took notes & saw where that entitled behaviour got the others. :gaycat3:

Ice is really carving her own lane & on her own hustle. She stands on her own merit and doesn’t need a co-sign. She doesn’t move like she’s owed anything & she isn’t trying to be anyone else, & Nicki ultimately respects that. 

3 hours ago, k4rmabutterfly said:

Doja already inspiring the girls whew :clap3:

She inspiring some of the current girls too, they just not admitting it lollllll.  

20 hours ago, mxoonlight said:

I don't even think it's media training I think she's just naturally keeps it cute and is fun

Same! She’s just really that b****, isn’t she??

spacer.png

18 hours ago, FOCK said:

What sets her apart is she has the wherewithal to celebrate, appreciate and acknowledge, but the self-awareness of her position not be ass-kissing, picking an argument for clout or begging for a feature. The girl took notes & saw where that entitled behaviour got the others. :gaycat3:

There was another Bronx rap girl who simply showed Nicki love but did not go as far to kiss her ass begging for a feature and we saw what happened.

dangerousalex.thumb.gif.c59403037b45f377

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.