Forbes: Taylor Swift is the highest paid female artist on the Entertainment Industry

Dear Reader

29 minutes ago, youreyesgocold said:

If it’s all guesswork then why didn’t they “guess” Beyoncé into the top 3??? :confused:

spacer.png

oh my… :deadbanana2:

3 hours ago, MrLovett said:

The way you took this as a personal attack. :skull: Forbes has openly stated that they do not actually know and instead predict it based on public data. Hence why they said Kylie Jenner was a billionaire, and we all know how that turned out.

Beyoncé has been a billionaire (on her own) for well over a decade now. This is not something I care about. :deadbanana2:

The way I made a joke and you made it dramatic :skull: :mandown:

5 hours ago, iaintiffin said:

No Beyonce?

Mother will not show us anything.... She is easily doing over 200M this year but probably will not report a cent 

littlebodybigheart
12 hours ago, youreyesgocold said:

If it’s all guesswork then why didn’t they “guess” Beyoncé into the top 3??? :confused:

spacer.png

i screamed

17 hours ago, PopA911 said:

Full list:

#1 Genesis

#2 Sting

#3 Tyler Perry

#4 Trey Parker & Matt Stone

#5 James L Brooks & Matt Groening

#6 Brad Pitt

#7 Rolling Stones

#8 James Cameron

#9 Taylor Swift 

#10 Bad Bunny

Full article:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/lisettevoytko/2023/02/13/the-worlds-top-10-highest-paid-entertainers-of-2022/?sh=5b33a60729a3

oh but i thought reporting a man for abuse ruined his life... what is brad pitt doing there then? 

12 hours ago, AcidPrince said:

Female :ahh: 

always the same 

? is she not? did i miss something? 

23 hours ago, iaintiffin said:

No Beyonce?

Beyoncé hasn't submitted anything to Forbes since 2009/10/11, if I'm not mistaken.

Forbes thinks they're being petty by not even estimating her current worth based on new business/tours/endorsements/investments, and B could seemingly care less.

13 minutes ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

Beyoncé hasn't submitted anything to Forbes since 2009/10/11, if I'm not mistaken.

Forbes thinks they're being petty by not even estimating her current worth based on new business/tours/endorsements/investments, and B could seemingly care less.

This list is about income not net worth so investments/assets don't come into play. She didn't go on tour last year so it makes since that she didn't make the list this year. 

Edited by RihRihGirrrl

1 hour ago, RihRihGirrrl said:

This list is about income not net worth so investments/assets don't come into play. She didn't go on tour last year so it makes since that she didn't make the list this year. 

You make yearly income from investment dividends/buyouts from that year, catalog writing/music/sampling royalties for that calendar year, **touring**, endorsements that year, deals with streamers for your content, etc. Touring is essentially only one component. Keeping in mind they have no B information to go off of for more than the last 10 years except touring (because boxscores are usually public information) and maybe the concrete sales as to how many albums/songs have been sold, their formula would essentially only have touring numbers for B, and estimations based on how her 2011 back-catalog was selling. Notice how every artist listed in the top 10 has mention on publishing deals, catalogs, syncs in movies/television/commercials, label changes, AND their touring?

They have no information from her since she started her own label, started signing her own contracts with streamers to house her created content, amassed enough industry stature to negotiate back-end deals for her content, started a healthy investment portfolio (WTRMELON, SideStep, Tidal, Lemon Perfect, Uber, etc) with presumed dividends, started approving her music more often to be used across the entertainment industry, presumably negotiated an increased royalty split with distributor Columbia Records as a result of an increased burden on her end to produce music with less major label input, hits are now being crafted from her samples, and released great-selling music for over a decade with nary a discount. Maybe they can attempt to go through the Sony spreadsheets for a portion, but it would be tough to pinpoint the current value of someone's income with no recent information (investment dividends, royalties from sync, etc.) to go off of except touring.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.