Rihanna expecting 2nd baby

Golden

On 2/13/2023 at 9:47 AM, RunUpDoneUp said:

I still can't believe this. :rip:

Literally all the pop women I grew up with are mommies, it's cute. :heart2:

All the best to her and their big brother.

<3 this it's so emotional

On 2/13/2023 at 12:13 PM, MonsterOfFame said:

Thinking back, you are right. But being that music literally made Rihanna's career she could at least act like she's into it more than she does. 

Most of us don't really enjoy our jobs, but we have to act like we do to our bosses because that's what's expected.

what are you talking about? music is literally her first love her words not mine

On 2/13/2023 at 1:21 PM, DirtyPony87 said:

Can we maybe not diminish a Black man by just denigrating him to “local man”? I know it’s supposed to be a joke, but it’s corny and weird.

yeah its giving micro agressive racism tbh he's not a problem and they're clearly happy so what's the issue

On 2/13/2023 at 3:44 PM, Shakson said:

I thought that man cheated on her, now she is having another kid with him? Wtf

that was a rumor

On 2/13/2023 at 11:23 PM, Yves said:

ASAP needs to get a job, but congrats! :clap3:

he still has one and is doing it just say you're not a fan of black male artists and keep it pushing

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonPill

• prézli

• Materialboy215

• beatinglikeadrum

On 2/15/2023 at 1:23 AM, Materialboy215 said:

He has a job he’s a successful artist with millions in the bank.  He’s doing better than all of us yet y’all still hating on the Black man. 

2 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

he still has one and is doing it just say you're not a fan of black male artists and keep it pushing

Putting words in my mouth... Get a GRIP. :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.