• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• s-60staliniec

• Communion

• TanjiroKamado

• Betty White

Not this being 20 minutes away from my house. :biblio:

Awful news! Hopefully the culprits are caught ASAP. 

oh this breaks my heart- that poor girl really got attacked and killed because people cant even mind their business at the very least. 

4 minutes ago, TanjiroKamado said:

What a dumb comment

It's not a dumb comment. JKR's vitriol and then feigned victimisation has allowed this hate to continue over the years, and to a massive audience. Imagine if she'd been an active ally instead.

Rather, she has blood on her hands. :michael:

RIP, how horrible. :cries:

Why is the UK so transphobic?

8 minutes ago, TanjiroKamado said:

What a dumb comment

It's far from dumb. JK is a HUGE part of the problem in the UK. She helped getting this innocent girl killed. Facts.

Just now, TanjiroKamado said:

People are free to dislike and disagree with unconventional lifestyles

A 16 yo trans girl was just brutally killed. Shut your dirty mouth. Trash.

2 minutes ago, TanjiroKamado said:

J K Rowling is free to dislike and disagree with unconventional lifestyles. She doesnt have to like you or anyone for that matter.

What happened to that person is obviously horrible and there is no excuse for such a gruesome act. R.I.P

This comment is so inappropriate.

2 minutes ago, TanjiroKamado said:

dislike and disagree with unconventional lifestyles.

Read the ******* room. :deadbanana4:

Just now, Daddy said:

A 16 yo trans girl was just brutally killed. Shut your dirty mouth. Trash.

Read my comment again. I was talking about JK Rowling. What happened in the UK is horrible and there is no excuse

4 minutes ago, Daddy said:

It's far from dumb. JK is a HUGE part of the problem in the UK. She helped getting this innocent girl killed. Facts.

Wtf are you serious

5 minutes ago, TanjiroKamado said:

J K Rowling is free to dislike and disagree with unconventional lifestyles. She doesnt have to like you or anyone for that matter.

I don't wanna turn a thread about someone who lost their life into an internet argument but you need to get a grip.

1 minute ago, Mouchette said:

Sick of this disgusting site.

Im talking about JK Rowling. I edited my comment since it wasnt clear to some of you

people are disgusting, and that includes people on this site. arguing about f***ing jk rowling when a trans girl was murdered is disgusting. 

33 minutes ago, TanjiroKamado said:

What happened to that person is obviously horrible and there is no excuse for such a gruesome act. R.I.P

Reported. 

Referring to transgender identity as an "unconventional lifestyle" is transphobic because it implies that being transgender is a choice, rather than a fundamental aspect of a person's identity. This perspective reinforces harmful stereotypes and dismisses the validity of transgender people's experiences and struggles. Transgender people face widespread discrimination and prejudice, and referring to their identity as a "lifestyle" perpetuates these negative attitudes and contributes to a hostile societal environment. It suggests that being transgender is something that can be changed or "fixed," rather than an innate and unchangeable part of a person's identity.

• ATRL Moderator
53 minutes ago, TanjiroKamado said:

Zero Tolerance Policy violation  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.