Megan Fox and MGK Break Up (for real this time)?

BODERLINE

They're no longer benefiting from their relationship so...

good 4 her

Not surprised their weird relationship has finally come to an end. Megan can do and deserves better. 

1 hour ago, tbhmatt said:

She’s following three people and one of them being Eminem :rip:

Iconic move:ahh:

1 minute ago, Roman Holiday said:

Don’t let her near Pete Davidson

:gaycat7:

She got relevant again thanks to this cringe  relationship and didn't do anything to restart her acting career :toofunny3: 

Idk this moment I'm gonna wait till mgk says something. People think she's been hacked especially with the following Eminem part.  If it's real then Darn she's petty and he is better without :skull:

And she quotes Lemonade! That album her haters say is "forgotten"! :ahh:

Hopefully he doesn’t kill himself. Don’t get that vibe from him but he said once she talked him out of a major depressive episode. 

Honey I’m sure his breath was rank from the moment you laid eyes on him 

2 hours ago, Allday said:

Idk this moment I'm gonna wait till mgk says something. People think she's been hacked especially with the following Eminem part.  If it's real then Darn she's petty and he is better without :skull:

i mean her quoting pray you catch me insinuates he cheated but sure he's in the right she's in the wrong

42 minutes ago, God_Donna said:

Hopefully he doesn’t kill himself. Don’t get that vibe from him but he said once she talked him out of a major depressive episode. 

yes he called her once after she had said she wanted to take a break and told her how he had a gun to his head and was about to off himself because he couldnt live without her:rip:

2 minutes ago, favorite crime said:

yes he called her once after she had said she wanted to take a break and told her how he had a gun to his head and was about to off himself because he couldnt live without her:rip:

The toxicity 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.