Sam Smith & Kim Petras - Unholy (Brit’s Performance)

Yog

While I'm sick of this song being performed, I have to admit that was the best one yet :clap3:

I'm at this point where I don't even care about the quality of the performance (this was very good btw), I'm just enjoying watching the haters being triggered by literally everything these two do :heart2:

Debut performance of Unholy is still the only good live version of this song. No stage production, no choreography, no costumes...just them vibing. Kim is clearly not fit to do theatrical performances.

That is certainly a performance that occurred on a stage and featured both Sam Smith and Kim Petras 

Amazing performance. Kim ate :jonny:

after all these performances and Kim still doesnt practice for her breath control :rip: 

but THEY ATE with the aesthetic and production :WAP:

Ooh yes that’s what we’ve been waiting for :jonny2:

If you think this is bad you're just a hater. Vocals on point from both, staging & costuming great. Their best performance of this song.

I do think Unholy is getting a bit tired tho

I like it, the stage production was top notch and it was very theatrical. Good for them, it was a solid effort

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.