Are cheap wigs in movies distracting annoying ugly and fake looking? Any examples?

MadonnasBoyfriend

I never noticed this myself but it I remember it being a regular topic in the X-Men thread on oldTRL

rs_560x415-140527151930-560.11xmen-wigs.

:bibliahh:

MadonnasBoyfriend
7 minutes ago, Sexyzinger said:

spacer.png

This one looks fine unless it's photo shopped to look better. Maybe Jame Lee Curtis wig again lol

10 minutes ago, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

This one looks fine unless it's photo shopped to look better. Maybe Jame Lee Curtis wig again lol

Are you serious lmfao :rip:

MadonnasBoyfriend
1 minute ago, Sexyzinger said:

Are you serious lmfao :rip:

Try squinting your eyes :gayriahcat1:

This isn't a movie but a TV show on Netflix 

483368f395dbc1fadc5482cd25505303ca-22-iz

Keep in mind this is the main character and the wig stood out so muxh because it's not a real haircut and it's got too much volume. It's not blended with her scalp

Clearly its just my untrained eye but half of the pics in this thread look completely fine to me :rip: 

17 hours ago, nostalgia said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2RNtTCLDKG6ttKCwz7K2

:deadbanana2:

28 minutes ago, Fruity said:

Clearly its just my untrained eye but half of the pics in this thread look completely fine to me :rip: 

Yeah I was about to say that. Someone saying the Good Wife...I watched all 7 series of that and had no idea she was wearing a wig???? :rip:

34 minutes ago, Fruity said:

this :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.