Indigo De Souza - 'All of This Will End'

Antisocialites

First single 'Younger and Dumber' premieres in about 3 hours.

Younger and Dumber is BEAUTIFUL 

Jaw dropping gorgeous :smitten:

This year she is going to solidify herself as a main indie girl :clap:

21 hours ago, sam.teas said:

next singles

Reveal hidden contents

Smog \ 3:14 \ 07.03.2023
You Can Be Mean \ 2:25 \ 05.04.2023

:jonny5: 

I hope she tours the UK again for this album... Hearing Real Pain live changed the chemistry of my brain forever

Younger and Dumber is solid but one of her weakest tracks, really weird choice for a lead as well.... but Kill Me/Real Pain/Darker Than Death were some of my favorite songs of 2021 so if she delivers more slacker rock bangers it will be an AOTY contender :duca:

Edited by Sanguine

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Well, this was an enjoyable listen. I started to lose some interest on the last 4 tracks, but they're still very solid :clap3:

I'm really surprised at this

I still need more time with this record - it's not as immediate as ILMM and ASYT were to me. While definitely the most cohesive body of work from her, some tracks in the first half of the record end too abruptly before they have a chance to fully bloom.

Having said that, the second half of the album starting from the title track is all amazing. Specifically the Always - Not My Body - Younger and Dumber run is beautiful. My favourite part of the record must be Indigo's poetry across the tracks, which channels her usual emotional immediacy but there is also something special and both painful/gentle within the lyrics here.

I wonder what P4K might give her, but also Fantano since all 4 of the singles (Y&D, Smog, YCBM and The Water) were Best New Tracks for him.

• ATRL Moderator

Her best album.  Every song is a hit except Y&D to me :michael:

1 hour ago, madonnas said:

Her best album.  Every song is a hit except Y&D to me :michael:

Not the best song on the album. :deadbanana:

• ATRL Moderator
22 minutes ago, Tillz said:

Not the best song on the album. :deadbanana:

I mean for a lazy folky ballad it’s alright… doesn’t compare to Smog or especially WYT

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.