Big Brother Canada: Season 12 | March 5

CrimsonX

The 2 returnees are Anthony and Victoria. They are both safe for the week and they are the only two eligible to be HOH.

This is some BBUS level bullshit :rip: 

Edited by Miles.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Harmonizer

• Miles.

• waterslide

• naval23

ashamed to admit I haven’t seen Anthony’s season. I’m pretty sure it’s the only bbcan season I haven’t watched… love Vic though 

also do we talk about digital daily spoilers in here? or only what we know from the episodes  

Edited by waterslide

Finally caught the first two episodes and I'm actually excited for the season. Spicy V is entertaining af so I'm so glad to see her back! Out of all the newbies I pretty much like all the women this year especially Donna and Lexus. I'm still on the fence on Avery just because I can see her talking too much and f***ing up her game.

The first two eps were a mess. We haven’t even gotten nominations yet :rip: The focus was all on Anthony and Victoria, we know next to nothing about the new people, aside from the fact that the girls are starting a (doomed) all girls alliance which Victoria will surely turn on. 

Spoiler

Anthony nominated Janine and Avery for eviction :toofunny2:

On 3/5/2024 at 7:20 PM, waterslide said:

ashamed to admit I haven’t seen Anthony’s season. I’m pretty sure it’s the only bbcan season I haven’t watched… love Vic though 

also do we talk about digital daily spoilers in here? or only what we know from the episodes  

BBCAN7 is the worst season by far. Unless you want to see the Canadian Brigade dominate, avoid at all costs. 

And considering there’s only like 3 of us in here, I say we may as well post spoilers :rip: 

So glad they brought Anthony back to make this BBCan7 again.

Spicy Vee being a rat <<<<<<<

• 4 weeks later...

After a TERRIBLE three weeks. This has the potential to be the turning point of the season. I really wish Tola went home, though! I understand why they couldn't

• 4 weeks later...

That was one of the best episodes ever omg old school is back 

Spicy is one of the best casting choices ever - she saved this season

Coming back with a broom to sweep up the broken glass while Anthony is pouting :bibliahh:

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Bayleigh beating Anthony in the Final 2 making Anthony the BBCan Paul IKTR :duca:

Edited by Harmonizer
  • Like 2

46 minutes ago, Harmonizer said:

Bayleigh beating Anthony in the Final 2 making Anthony the BBCan Paul IKTR :duca:

NEED this to happen 

• Like 1

Victoria is always great TV, wish they brought her back without Anthony. Now I need Bayleigh to cut him and win the show :duca: 

Also this season ended up quite good and entertaining, things didn't always go Anthony's way as expected. The first few evictions were trash and kind of tarnished it but overall the final 5 was pretty solid.

• Like 1

Bayleigh-Pelham_600x800.jpg

Manifesting the best BBCan winner ever

• Like 1

A Big Brother season with a satisfying winner?? 

tumblr_naks9lGMYb1snzc37o2_250.gif

• Like 1

The GASP when Anthony evicted Lexus :deadbanana2:

I did not see that coming at all 

• Like 1

Bayleigh murdered Anthony with the king chess piece speech "A king doesn't have to move much but the queen is the most powerful piece"

• Like 2

Bayleigh really did that. I cannot believe Anthony fumbled the bag and evicted Lexus like that.

A VERY satisfying winner

Anthony definitely was scared they'd vote for the first black BBCAN female winner if he took Lexus, but he probably would have beat her.

when Anthony won the final HOH round I shut my laptop thinking it was a closed case… only to be scrolling on Twitter to see people saying he picked Bayleigh. when I tell you I RAN back to my laptop… 

SUCH A SATISFYING END to what really has been a good season 

when Anthony won the final HOH round I shut my laptop thinking it was a closed case… only to be scrolling on Twitter to see people saying he picked Bayleigh. when I tell you I RAN back to my laptop… 

SUCH A SATISFYING END to what really has been a good season 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.