• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Harmonizer

• Miles.

• waterslide

• naval23

Coming to gobble up the lesser version once again, just as it does every year :alexz: 

People are speculating it's an All-Stars season since Robyn Kass didn't post anything about casting this year

If it's All Stars they better throw every dollar in the budget they have towards getting Ika & Neda back 

6 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

If it's All Stars they better throw every dollar in the budget they have towards getting Ika & Neda back 

One of them would be the first evicted :weeps:

3 minutes ago, Harmonizer said:

And trust and believe it would be Neda

KindlyMajesticIndigowingedparrot-size_re

8 hours ago, Harmonizer said:

Well, then bring rival duo twist and make them a duo. It will force them to work together :johnald:

Also Kaela with Paras, Josh with Betty/Summer, Sabrina with Adel/Heather

6 hours ago, fais_2311 said:

Well, then bring rival duo twist and make them a duo. It will force them to work together :johnald:

Also Kaela with Paras, Josh with Betty/Summer, Sabrina with Adel/Heather

Paras has said she would never play again

1 hour ago, Harmonizer said:

Paras has said she would never play again

Yeah. I remember she said that. Sad cause she was my favorite BBCan Winner ever

According to hamsterwatch the house is suppose to be a 1920s murder mystery theme this year? If so, could potentially be their best theme after the odyssey 😍

Jon posted something cryptic on his story a few days back.. shortly after coming back to Toronto. 

If it's a new cast I hope we finally get some 1st generation Eastern European representation, there's tons of us here. 

If it is All Stars, the only three time players I would want to see are Ika, Cassandra, & Neda.

No Gary, I beg.

Hope it's all new players.  If we must have returning players, I hope it's a full returnee cast, and that there are no three time players.  

• 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Miles. said:

Inch resting!

and with this we bid adieu to BB Canada lol

8 minutes ago, Miles. said:

Inch resting!

So glad we got BBCAN10 before this mess!

Not that I ever watched the feeds personally but without the updates/clips there's much less likelihood of any real investment in the cast.

I don't watch live feeds but I would read the updates. This just makes it easier for them to rig :biblio: Hopefully they rig for the right people then.

Sooooo.... I know two people from this cast :cupid:

I went to high school with Daniel and I'm familiar with Rob since we run in the same circle so I see him at times.

I might watch. Can someone tell me if Canada BB is edited more like the USA version or UK version? I hate the cheesy dramatic editing and constant alliance talk on the USA version. Thanks!

im actually really pissed about feeds and a lot of people are. :biblio:

i just really got into feeds the last couple years. season 9 was my first season watching the show and the feeds, last year i got to catch it from the start was super invested and its just great to come home and just hang out watching live feeds and chatting at any time of the day with other fans.

it also killed time until bb us feeds with some big brother australia in between the seasons. 

i honestly want to cry. like i was counting down the days until the new season and i couldn't wait until march and now that excitement is kind of gone. cool that we get 3 episodes a week i guess, i might still check out the show. i really don't want to anymore but i probably will out of boredom and to see how they rig it now.

Edited by CrimsonX

The way cast reveal is normally the most exciting BB day of the year but today is :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: 

Looking forward to this TANKING next week.  I don't even watch live feeds, but even I know how integral they are to the show.  Last year for example they probably would've rigged a Marty win since he was the "fan favorite."  Nasty.

On 2/8/2023 at 11:52 AM, Harmonizer said:

If it is All Stars, the only three time players I would want to see are Ika, Cassandra, & Neda.

No Gary, I beg.

Gary seems to be a completely new person these days.  I randomly found his IG and he looks super toned down.  I don’t think he’d even entertain the idea of AS unless ya know, money. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.