Hot 100 predictions 02/18/2023: Miley 4x #1, Morgan #3, Beyonce coming for top 5

Sweetestsecret

6 hours ago, BlueTimberwolf said:

Disgusting the way country music has taken over the charts. That genre used to be streaming poison, and now 1/3 of the songs are country. Unbelievable.  

If you think this is bad now, don't look at the charts the week when Morgan releases his 36-song album. He's going to have like 8 songs in the Top 10 and more than half of the Hot 100 will be country.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pride4jc1222

• Virtual_Insanity

• Lose My Breath

• Lovett

Music is kinda boring right now. We need some new releases to shake things up. SOS/Flowers being #1 every week bc of no competition is zZzZzZz.

10 minutes ago, on the line said:

Music is kinda boring right now. We need some new releases to shake things up. SOS/Flowers being #1 every week bc of no competition is zZzZzZz.

At least the competition is much better now than it was from July-October 2022. Just look at how low the points at #1 was from 7/9 to 10/29: 

Plus, we have Boy's a Liar (which is #1 on Spotify) going viral, and Morgan's album coming. There will be a shake-up really soon. (But I guess by the time June and July come around, some will be complaining about how Morgan's album has no competition.)

I don’t get how these country and Latin songs chart all the time, when literally they are only getting airplay from their genre specified stations. And how does pop songs that are getting played not jump up when they are climbing? I thought radio pretty much was the chart now? 

Other predictions: 

10 hours ago, BlueTimberwolf said:

Disgusting the way country music has taken over the charts. That genre used to be streaming poison, and now 1/3 of the songs are country. Unbelievable.  

What's your problem with Country music? I can't handle rap not only for the music itself but also its so streaming heavy. And the album bombs really piss me off. But it still charts & I accept I can't do anything about it. 

3 hours ago, pride4jc1222 said:

Just look at how low the points at #1 was from 7/9 to 10/29: 

"As it Was" was a smash hit. It's time to move on. :rip:

On 2/13/2023 at 2:17 AM, BlueTimberwolf said:

"Disgusting" is a bit... extreme. Do you get this disgusted by the rap album bombs?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.