Hot 100 predictions 02/18/2023: Miley 4x #1, Morgan #3, Beyonce coming for top 5

Sweetestsecret

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pride4jc1222

• Virtual_Insanity

• Lose My Breath

• Lovett

Miley and SZA queens fighting off Morgan Racist. :clap3: Hang in there, queenies! feeling it GIF by The Kennedy Center

4 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

And this is a MONTH before his album is out :mazen:

Morgan's album is going to do more damage on the Hot 100 than Her Loss and SOS. He's getting at least 8 Top 10's in Week 1.

Miley better move up that release date if she wants a #1 album.

I'm just waiting for predictions for the top 200 chart. Shania releasing during Grammy a week was definitely a choice. At least she's in the running for the UK charts.

lol, we're in 2023, not 1997. I like Shania, but no matter what week her album is released, it's not moving very many units.

Morgan, holy sh*tt :WAP: 

Most fraudulent AOTY winner this century possibly leaving the Top 10 As It Should. :clap3: 

32 minutes ago, Hurem said:

I wonder how long Miley is gonna dominate Hot 100. Hope she gets close to breaking the record for most weeks at #1 :jonny2:

With Morgan Wallen coming, I'm going to say 7 weeks at #1 for Flowers.

8 minutes ago, pride4jc1222 said:

With Morgan Wallen coming, I'm going to say 7 weeks at #1 for Flowers.

That's my biggest fear too, but hopefully it'll gain enough points in radio airplay to keep the advantage :'( 

45 minutes ago, Ger-55 said:

Most fraudulent AOTY winner this century possibly leaving the Top 10 As It Should. :clap3: 

Wonder where Cuff It will end up with the boosts it's getting now, and the remix downloads

39 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

Wonder where Cuff It will end up with the boosts it's getting now, and the remix downloads

Probably at #13, right there with Just Wanna Rock, Thought You Should Know, and As It Was, fighting for the #10 spot. It's a very competitive week for the final position in the Top 10, with JWR and AIW getting a boost from the Grammys, TYSK with the anticipated Morgan Wallen album coming, and Cuff It with the remix.

47 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

He said it the gains from the remix are being offset by radio 

But it should get a small boost on streaming also so...

Just now, Armani? said:

He said it the gains from the remix are being offset by radio 

But it should get a small boost on streaming also so...

Offset by radio? Why would they? Radio has barely budged 

Edited by Lose My Breath

17 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

Offset by radio? Why would they? Radio has barely budged 

Yeah, idk

It should be around 130 points minimum though since it was 119 last week. And it's not like he knows how many sales she got on her website

5 minutes ago, Armani? said:

Yeah, idk

It should be around 130 points minimum though since it was 119 last week. And it's not like he knows how many sales she got on her website

I read 40k WW with 25k from the US. who knows if that’s accurate 

4 hours ago, Triton said:

What did Morgan do to shoot up? 

He recently announced his new album will be released, and the demand for his music is very high. Flowers and Kill Bill might be the only non-Morgan songs in the Top 10 of his album release week.

I saw an interview on Tik Tok where she said people always wondered when she was going to have another Wrecking Ball moment and that anything she did was going to be inevitable compared to that moment. I'm so glad she escaped her own shadow.

19 hours ago, pride4jc1222 said:

Probably at #13, right there with Just Wanna Rock, Thought You Should Know, and As It Was, fighting for the #10 spot. It's a very competitive week for the final position in the Top 10, with JWR and AIW getting a boost from the Grammys, TYSK with the anticipated Morgan Wallen album coming, and Cuff It with the remix.

As It Was, As It Was, As It Was, As It Was, As It Was, As It Was, As It Was, As It Was, As It Was, As It Was, As It Was, As It Was, As It Was, As It Was, 

Eww at Morgan being #3 already

but atrl thought he "wasn't going to do any damage on the h100" :bibliahh:How detached are some of y'all?

10 hours ago, Triton said:

What did Morgan do to shoot up? 

The song at #3 is new. Charted last week from 3 days of tracking

The other one is a bit older. It's now up because the album, with the songs that are out so far, is available on Spotify and Apple Music now.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.