Adele has not lost the Best Pop Solo Performance Grammy since 2010

anti-bitch

They combined the Male and Female Best Pop Vocal Performance categories in 2012 to create a comprehensive Best Pop Solo Performance category. Adele has won it four times. And she also won the female only category in 2009 with Chasing Pavements. But lost it in 2010 with Hometown Glory. Beyoncé won it with Halo then.

2012 won with Someone Like You

2013 won with Set Fire to the Rain (Live version from the Royal Albert Hall DVD)

2017 won with Hello

and now 2023 won with Easy On Me

So this seems to be Adele's main strength as an artist. :jamming: She gets a lot of support from pop voters for her singles, even this year when she lost the other nominations. And Harry Styles seemed so strong otherwise, so I think it's impressive that she beat As It Was here.

7 minutes ago, anti-***** said:

So I think it's impressive that she beat As It Was here.

Especially taking into account that Harry (with Watermelon Sugar) took down Dua with Don’t Start Now, Doja with Say So, Taylor with Cardigan, and Billie with Everything I Wanted back in 2021. He was definitely in a strong position to win with As It Was last night

She should have won more.

Harry deserved for the song not the album.

It felt just like they needed to give her something :michael:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.