Bad Boy vs Psycho (Red Velvet)

willmcclure9

Bad Boy vs Psycho (Red Velvet)  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Bad Boy vs Psycho (Red Velvet)

• Bad Boy
    • Psycho

Two of their best songs, both leaning more to the Velvet side, which bop is best?

For years, Bad Boy had been one of my highest standard of Kpop songs. It's literally top tier and I still maintain if SM had properly promoted the song, would have been well known in the West.

However, Psycho is just on another level. It has the feeling of dread and sadness that I only get from a few Kpop songs (namely LoveBomb by fromis_9 and After School by Weeekly). That evocation of emotion gives it the extra edge to come ahead of Bad Boy for me.

Two of their best singles whew. Honestly…I’d say Bad Boy has aged better for me but the essence of Psycho is truly unmatched. Nothing will ever beat the euphoric feeling I got when I listened to it for the first time.

Two Kpop KLASSICS. Imma go with Bad Boy though, by a slim margin just because we got more performances and truly got to see how well they executed that entire comeback.

Can’t wait for their next velvet comeback.

Edited by Cotton

Bad Boy is just on another level like....

Psycho is great in it's own right but Bad Boy just has this timelessness to it. I mean, the intro alone

Their two best singles, like holy ****. Psycho is my favorite though and singlehandedly gave them my top listened artist in 2020 because of it.

Psycho youtube version > Bad Boy > Psycho streaming services version

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.