what kind of relationship does Harry Styles have with the Grammy produce & daughter?

supertiffany

Are we acting as we don't know jay z is in the secret commitee of the grammys?. 

Edited by vale9001

This isn't that big considering other things? Wasn't Taylor sending gift packages to the committee members at some point?

3 minutes ago, lonnie said:

This isn't that big considering other things? Wasn't Taylor sending gift packages to the committee members at some point?

as everyone. 

10 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

as everyone. 

I'm not sure everyone does it, but no doubt some suck up to them more than others and it pays off on some level no doubt. So I don't get the big deal with the Harry voice thing.

Corrupt privileged white male. 

• Thumbs Down 1

The Grammy producer just arranges the live broadcast and isn't involved with the voting. The  actual head of the Grammys is Harvey Mason Jr.

I bet if the Grammy producer had his way , he would have had Beyoncé win Album with Harry winning Record and Song.  It was awkward for his broadcast that Beyonce was mentioned so much just to be shut out of the main 4 categories.

It doesn't really mean much... If it was winning ROTY/SOTY/Pop Vocal Performance then maybe you'd have a case

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.