Squid Game: The Challenge - And the winner is...

Genius1111

YAS Queen

:jonny: The way she chose to press the button first was such a boss move

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• publikcitizen

• X~MoviePoP

• fais_2311

• G.U.Y

Love the winner. So well deserved.

Is this a ratting hit?

Look like for sure we will get season 2. They just needs to get rid of those sudden death (like give power to just pick a player to be eliminated), cause with that all the loud people is leaving and there will be less drama. People will just fade into background next time.

2 hours ago, Scandalous said:

the CORRECT winner :clap3: 

Hide contents

that top 3 game was so obviously done so that the producers could rig it tho :rip: 

Right.

Spoiler

Mai was always gonna make it to the top 2 and one of the gays was gonna leave. The first one to press the button was gonna get gray no matter what.

yeah the top 3 game was easily rigged, also the editing was a big giveaway to know who won the game, they should have done better tbh

• Like 1

I'm happy with the winner, but I'm surprised I'm not seeing more people talking about how underwhelming the finale was.  All that buildup to... Rock Paper Scissors? :doc: 

And the credit card in the safe was hilariously dystopian.  

Still a great show overall, but the finale was honestly the worst episode.  Every other episode was more dramatic, intense, and exciting.

Congrats to the winner. It's what they deserved 

I'll be applying too. I'll make sure to get as much screen time as possible by quoting our favorite girlies. :alexz2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Production could easily choose what colour comes up on that Final 3 game :biblio:

Same with Glass Bridge where they can choose which player falls or not :rip:

glad she won, she deserved it but said that the mother-son pair had a dirty and not fair end like that boy literally solved half of the glass bridge alone, he deserved a comeback

That was a sloppy ass finale it was definitely giving turning in the assignment at 11:58. :deadbanana4:

Spoiler

But at least Mai won, mama actually put in effort to PLAY the game. :clap3:

Edited by Arcadius
  • Like 1

Next season the producers need to do a better job with casting. Nobody wants to watch that let’s be bffs and hold hands mess, I want these girls TUSSLING. 

• Haha 1

Wasn’t really worth the week wait. Hopefully they learn from the mistakes this season but overall it was good. 

Are any of you going to enter? 

2 hours ago, Arcadius said:

Next season the producers need to do a better job with casting. Nobody wants to watch that let’s be bffs and hold hands mess, I want these girls TUSSLING. 

Yeah those people was too nice. I would be backstab or do more for 4.54m lol.

Especially in the glass bridge, player 13-15 in line still got eliminated like what, if i was one of them, i wouldnt jump or agree to one person one jump.

And also because those tests are so random and you can choose people to eliminate, so obviously the dramatic/bad guys will get eliminated, they should change the format of those random tests.

First part 5 eps was great. Then it went completely downhill. Not mad the at the winner, it just got boring with these non factor (probably edit) people in the finale.

That last episode was horrible and uneventful. 

Also i dont like mai

Bring on season 2!!

2 hours ago, Arcadius said:

!!! This

1 hour ago, chiliam said:

Yeah those people was too nice. I would be backstab or do more for 4.54m lol.

Especially in the glass bridge, player 13-15 in line still got eliminated like what, if i was one of them, i wouldnt jump or agree to one person one jump.

And also because those tests are so random and you can choose people to eliminate, so obviously the dramatic/bad guys will get eliminated, they should change the format of those random tests.

I don't know why people complained about the tests? Did you not watch Survivor? Part of the game is about making alliances and connection as well

Also, the majority of the games are also based on luck (warship, glass bridge, rock paper scissor, even dalgona to a certain degree), so nothing wrong with people being eliminated because they were not lucky

4 minutes ago, Sept said:

I don't know why people complained about the tests? Did you not watch Survivor? Part of the game is about making alliances and connection as well

Also, the majority of the games are also based on luck (warship, glass bridge, rock paper scissor, even dalgona to a certain degree), so nothing wrong with people being eliminated because they were not lucky

i dont watch Survivor but is a big fan of Big Brother

Yes you do need to get alliance and connection for these type of games. But the test is basically you can just choose people to eliminate and they dont have a fighting chance at all, which make the big personality will obviously just leave.

If the test power is something like you can pick 4 players to eliminated, and then those 4 players will play a quick game (even random luck like rock, paper, scissors), and 2 will leave 2 will stay. Then that would be better. Something like the Power of Veto in Big Brother. 

15 hours ago, Miles. said:

I'm happy with the winner, but I'm surprised I'm not seeing more people talking about how underwhelming the finale was.  All that buildup to... Rock Paper Scissors? :doc: 

And the credit card in the safe was hilariously dystopian.  

Still a great show overall, but the finale was honestly the worst episode.  Every other episode was more dramatic, intense, and exciting.

The LACK of lies

Anyone here knows player's 210 ( the breakdancer)  IG ? 

The winner is iconic but the last two games were tragic

Final 3 game. Instead of that questionable buttons, it should be something like removing the food cover and you will find what color you will get under the food cover. 

And final 2 game. Wtf is that :bibliahh:

ashley should have gotten pushed off the bridge for that

go maiiii :heart:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.