Squid Game: The Challenge - And the winner is...

Genius1111

Mai was ruthless but empathetic at the same time. Very hard to read and a very strategic player, so the win felt well-deserved (I'd rather the winner be someone like her who takes charge of their own outcome, instead of relying on luck).

• Like 1

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• publikcitizen

• X~MoviePoP

• fais_2311

• G.U.Y

The final game felt so anticlimactic. Mai is a good choice for the win though. 

I’m rewatching the show and I just noticed that the top three all were in the star group. I thought that was a cool coincidence.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, hungrymuffin said:

i wont be watching again if they renew it

it's already renewed and casting has started lol

On 12/9/2023 at 7:52 PM, barbiegrande said:

I can’t believe the straight big butt dude from OF I jerk off was a contestant on this.

:gaycat1:

On 12/10/2023 at 1:52 AM, barbiegrande said:

I can’t believe the straight big butt dude from OF I jerk off was a contestant on this.

Bad Hair Doll GIF by Peacock

We need Lorenzo, Ashley, and Bryton on the challenge

Marathoned it in a day

Lorenzo Legend ROBBED

Stephen was hot and should've stayed longer.

HAG and her Mama's boy lasted too long, **** out of here with that double chance to win the money :bibliahh:

Although her son did kinda grow on me by the time he was OUT.

Wish Phil had won, but Mai honestly deserved.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Lorenzo Legend ROBBED

The amount of miserable ******* on TikTok dragging him and stanning Hag and Son combo… He was ICONIC. I screamed at his interview outfit reveal. A gag. 

• Thanks 2

12 hours ago, Isaiah said:

We need Bryton on the challenge

!!!

He would be perfect.

• 3 weeks later...

Though I am the (accidental) OP of this thread, I've only just started watching. Only finished Ep 1 and a portion of Ep 2, Red Light Green Light and Dalgona.

A mullet alliance, I - :biblio:. But at least Stephen's hot, so I will give him a pass.

432 Bryton is irritating, but if they show him shirtless, I may change my mind. :gaycat4: I'm surprised other mullet dude Kyle and Dani did not choose to eliminate him. I do feel bad for Dani though. 

299 Spencer, I really do feel bad for him. Let's be real, quite a few people will eventually cave into pressure and "agree" to take the umbrella to avoid an automatic elimination. 

I noticed the Umbrella group had quite a lot of good looking dudes, and quite a lot of Asians, but too bad, most of them were eliminated.

I actually don't mind the hag and mum combo. 

Does the eventual winner appear in the first few episodes? I don't see her.

Do they cast only players from the US and the UK? I've only heard Americans and British people being featured so far. :gaycat6:  I also assume the Asian contestants are citizens of these 2 countries. 

Now I am on episode 4. The voting procedure was so badly designed. All ballots should have been secret.

Bryton wasn't irritating in the end, but even if he had not been eliminated in Battleships, he would have been voted out later that night anyway.

• 1 month later...

I managed to finish watching, by skipping quite a lot of the dragged out scenes in the final few episodes.

The rock paper scissors game at the end was kinda underwhelming.

Mai played a strategic game (and got lucky several times), but she thoroughly deserved to win. :clap3:

My fave was Bee, but gosh, why did she not nominate someone else and throw a 6? Can't believe the smart and analytical girl eliminated her own a$$. :rip:

I like Trey too for some reason. I was shocked when he came out as straight. :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.