Squid Game: The Challenge - And the winner is...

Genius1111

2 hours ago, X~MoviePoP said:

Can they announce season 2 pls. I wanna submit and try it out

Do you think you would get past the first round? Are you good at standing still for a long time?

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• publikcitizen

• X~MoviePoP

• fais_2311

• G.U.Y

The drama. I just love the way they keep introduce other people.

This is quite up there with big brother 

Netflix has a hit i fear. Especially with all the tiktok/twitter discourse. 

Also my FYP on tiktok is 70% squid game vids

• Like 2

This is one of the best competitive reality shows i've watched.  Its so entertaining.

Edited by Kawaii
  • Like 1

I like the final 3. I guess I'm rooting for

Phill > Mai > other gay

Yeah this got really, really good :gaycat7:

Spoiler

I honestly don’t mind the final 3… Phil and Sam are lovely guys and I think either of them would make worthy winners… Phil’s poker face is incredibly impressive. Kinda slay that 2 queens made it this far… feels like poetic justice for the appalling queer representation in the original show.

Mai is a nice enough woman; she played dirty during the dice game… but that being said, I get why she was frustrated - Ashley played selfishly during the walking challenge and she deserved to be called out. 

TJ low-key pissed me off… forcing everyone to engage in prayer was so cringe.

• Like 1

018 should have been in the final!!!!! :monkey:

Spoiler

Ashley got what she deserved tbh

ugh i wanted the finale to be 

Spoiler

mai vs ashley :WAP: ugh mai the bad ***** that you are :WAP: she better win. if not her then the hot gay with beard, whew.

6 hours ago, Kawaii said:

This is one of the best competitive reality shows i've watched.  Its so entertaining.

yeah but the most interesting part was when there was few people left and they had to eliminate each other. i didn't care at all when people got eliminated in first episodes nn. and the way it was edited, the moment they gave someone a storyline they left shortly afterwards :skull: 

• Like 1

also did anyone feel like the glass tile game was fake... felt like they had a producer pushing a button when someone jumped on the tile :coffee2:

10 minutes ago, rzal said:

also did anyone feel like the glass tile game was fake... felt like they had a producer pushing a button when someone jumped on the tile :coffee2:

Spoiler

They were obviously trap doors :deadbanana4:

Great thrilling four episodes!

Spoiler

Also I did not call Sam being gay, what a pleasant surprise :clap3: 

Good final top 3 in the end but I feel like Phill or Sam may deserve it the most. Mai's played a good though not the most brilliant game.

The final three seems so random since they didn’t even start showing any of them until episode 6 :rip:

I understand what they were doing with building up players and then eliminating them in order to confuse the viewer but the next season has to do a better job at introducing players that make it far without spoiling it.

Damn I'm hooked on this show so much

If any of you see him (065) please kick him in the balls, him gaslighting 399 saying they're raising their voice was disgusting

Mai, Player 287 kinda the worst 

5 hours ago, Hector said:
  Hide contents

They were obviously trap doors :deadbanana4:

Great thrilling four episodes!

Hide contents

Also I did not call Sam being gay, what a pleasant surprise :clap3: 

Good final top 3 in the end but I feel like Phill or Sam may deserve it the most. Mai's played a good though not the most brilliant game.

Not only that

This show is incredible however I’m saving my write ups for other social media sites. Atrl can’t handle the truth about what I have to say. Anyways Mai is the only acceptable winner. She played the game the way it was supposed to be played. An actual cutthroat ruthless player. She deserves it. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, rzal said:

Well if it’s fake, why they didn’t rigged that for their favorite

Spoiler

4 hours ago, Kamil24 said:

Wait, 033 was on Survivor :eek:

Oh wait. That was the same Figgy from Michaela’s season. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, fais_2311 said:

Well if it’s fake, why they didn’t rigged that for their favorite

Hide contents

Spoiler

cause his dumb ass decided to jump like 3 times, obv he's not gonna clear the whole thing :deadbanana2:his mother would have done it with ease 

but yeah i read about it and it looked fake cause they used stunt doubles and stuff

Spoiler

Mai is the only rightful winner :WAP: 

Also, the gaslighting from Ashley :deadbanana4: 

Good thing she FLOPED :rogue: she made the other guy jump 3 times, but when it was her turn she decided to be a "team player" GTFO 

I was MAD when 18 was eliminated :weeps:  

I think I'm not a fan of people getting eliminated without playing a game 

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.