Squid Game: The Challenge - And the winner is...

Genius1111

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• publikcitizen

• X~MoviePoP

• fais_2311

• G.U.Y

The positive reactions in this thread shocked me because I thought it was bad due to Twitter reactions. Now i'm excited.

I'll watch it today :jonny2:

21 minutes ago, McNulty said:

That twist at the end of episode 5 was SICK SICK, I'm mad

Yep. All the interesting contestants keep getting eliminated. Don't care for anyone who's left. 

I saw the first episode and it was good. Seems to be the exact same game but with real people? Gives me big brother vibes but still filmed in a way that Squid Game was. I'll be watching the rest.

Bryton can get it and is usually the "type" of guy i end up with :gaycat2:

Edited by Better Mistakes
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Funnyfatty said:

What are you all watching? Is season 2 out?? 

No season 2 is next year this is a reality show competition based on the show 

from the jump, all of these people are so annoying. like why are you so dramatic.. crying, vomiting :deadbanana2: the OTT narration ruins it for me. 

• Like 1

Finished the 5 eps that are out so far.  This is FANTASTIC.  The production levels are so high, I would not be surprised if this was the most expensive reality show ever.  The producers are DOING THAT.  

Switching Tug Of War for Warships, the tests in between the games, the GAG with the picnic...  EAT EAT EAT.  And I love the fact that no one is safe.  I thought for sure they were setting up S****** & R*** for the long haul and then..... :rip: 

Trey is giving winner, but the editing is so unpredictable so who knows.  There are lots of great characters, and I love how they keep introducing more as other people get eliminated.  And now that clear alliances have formed the next few games should be even more intense.  

Also, Jesse is giving "We're rocking with Mark cuz Mark is rocking with us!" being the only white guy with the black alliance :lmao: 

• Haha 2

Really enjoyed this tbh! The first episode was a bit too Americanized and dramatic for me but I got into it quickly.

This is so ******* good!

My only critique is the games where so many players fates are not even up to them, every part of this should be up to every individual player.

not my baby daddy Stephen 243 being taken out by chance :cries:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Yawn said:

from the jump, all of these people are so annoying. like why are you so dramatic.. crying, vomiting :deadbanana2: the OTT narration ruins it for me. 

It seems that the games are a lot more intense than what we actually see. Red Light, Green Light for example was played over the course of 7 HOURS. They would have to hold their positions for many minutes at a time which is why you see people falling to the ground instead of staying standing because the wait was LONG. The girl that decided to squat was actually squatting for 10+ min :rip:

I do agree that some of the people sobbing make no sense :skull:

• Like 1

On 11/24/2023 at 12:34 PM, kellebrity98 said:

the mother-son pair is killing it, they are the stars this season. not the old lady eliminating that boring cliché homo

Spoiler

Im so sad for what’s coming next in ep 6. I wonder which one will win. 

• Like 1

On 11/22/2023 at 3:41 PM, Marla Singer said:

Not the guy literally shaking, crying and vomiting over the honeycomb game. :hoetenks:

I felt so bad for him. I hope he’s doing well now. Anyone has his social media links? I’d love to send some positive words to him. 

3 hours ago, uusagii said:

A lot of eye candy on this show
339 what up :gaycat4:

How many are bi/gays? I think I have found six? Dash and Lorenzo were the most obvious to me. The other ones I noticed were the one with the curly hair who went first in the atm voting, the guy with long hair who is in that group with the deaf woman, the tall black guy who found out about dash lying and told the female ringleader about him, and the guy that eliminated dash. Anyone else? I’m sure there were more gay guys that we barely saw and were eliminated early on. 

46 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

He’s bi/gay?

We don’t know 

someone needs to take one for the team and subscribe to see what kind of content he has :giraffe:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.