Squid Game: The Challenge - And the winner is...

Genius1111

39 minutes ago, Chemist said:

gave Ashley the dice instead of herself

eliminated her best friend (that braided guy) AND lied about it

Was the 1st one to betray the women alliance by choosing a man

etc

She is the real villain

Ashley wasn't a team player in the previous games. She made the right choice

Someone you just met a week ago isn't your "best friend"

Everyone lied at some point
She was already in an alliance with that guy before joining the women alliance

:sistrens:

• Thanks 1

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• publikcitizen

• X~MoviePoP

• fais_2311

• G.U.Y

1 hour ago, G.U.Y said:

Ashley wasn't a team player in the previous games. She made the right choice

Someone you just met a week ago isn't your "best friend"

Everyone lied at some point
She was already in an alliance with that guy before joining the women alliance

:sistrens:

Right? I’m like- the “best friend” one was maybe a bit hurtful for him, but all the others -> easily explained.

• Like 2

On 12/3/2023 at 8:07 PM, StarsAllAligned said:

Everyone’s a crybaby and being so whiny, they’re there to win millions of dollars with complete strangers, no way am I risking my chance of winning by playing fair. Was it fair when they were targeting people at the 3 players out elimination? Was it fair when they basically targeted the one player to choose umbrella because he was easy? Was it fair when alliances were the only reason certain players passed? Was it fair when Mai didn’t even need to worry about the glass? They do far worse on Survivor for far less and with more extreme measures, get over it. The only reason people care half as much is because of editing bias. 278 or whatever her number was, did what she had to do period. Cry to your mom about it. 

Anyways Bee’s my favorite.

It's not about fairness. It's about Ashley gaslighting Mai and making her become the "bad guy" among the others.

And what Ashley did during the glass bridge was idiotic and not "what she had to do" because she still had to jump regardless of Trey. Did she expect that Trey would jump all the way to the end and she could piggyback on him? Fortunately for her, Trey wasn't vocal about it. If he did, people would notice her selfishness (like Mai did) and they could simply refuse to jump for her, and she would be gone instead of surviving.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Sept said:

It's not about fairness. It's about Ashley gaslighting Mai and making her become the "bad guy" among the others.

And what Ashley did during the glass bridge was idiotic and not "what she had to do" because she still had to jump regardless of Trey. Did she expect that Trey would jump all the way to the end and she could piggyback on him? Fortunately for her, Trey wasn't vocal about it. If he did, people would notice her selfishness (like Mai did) and they could simply refuse to jump for her, and she would be gone instead of surviving.

They’re ALL selfish and manipulative, especially Mai :celestial5: Ashley was just more public about it. If piggybacking is what she needed to do to make it to the next stage until it was forcibly her time to jump, then so be it. It worked and got her thru.

• Like 2

Trey should be more vocal about it.

Ashley after her first jump :rip: Girlll

Phill :clap3: The hair, the kindness 

Spoiler

Please win

• Like 1

On 12/3/2023 at 8:52 PM, Chemist said:

Why are people on Mai' side. The ***** is cold as ***. And a liar

And thats why we love her lol.

She is such an interesting villain.

Those people was too nice, i would do much worse for 1mil, lets alone like 4.5 mil.

• Like 4

As a fan of Big Brother, i love this show.

They nail all the Squid game game in the original shows. The new game add in and get rid of tug of wall also good.

My only complain is i didnt like those test games where they can pick player to eliminate, because it means all the entertaining loud ass people is getting eliminated so soon. Like at least give them a fighting chance. It should be something like you can pick 4 players and those 4 players will play a simple game and 2 will be eliminated.

And this could benefit more to release only two eps per week so give people time to discuss more.

• Like 4

The top 3 is good.

Mai is such a good and unique villain. The way she put that box on the guy table who close to her, eliminate him and lie about it. The way she badmouth that leader guy but still have him protect her. The way she went against everyone in that dice game. Such an icon.

That long hair guy pocker face and detective skills are so good.

The beard guy was a bit background character but he is a hunty so still good.

Seeing two gays and 1 old lady in the final of this type of game is rare. End the straight.

• Like 6

The truth is I enjoyed this much more than the squid game series, this reality has more drama:lakitu:

This is truly so fantastic.  Netflix and the producers knocked it out of the park.  Every episode is tense and dramatic, the cast is extremely compelling, and the results have been surprising at every turn.  I'm so excited for the finale.  Rooting for MAI!  The others (especially Sam) would be extremely underwhelming.

I've met that Dash guy a few times irl, when i wouldn't **** him he called me a a pig that would never model :rip:

horrendous guy 

• Haha 3

Also, the reason we all hate Ashley isn't because she refused to overtake.  It's the hypocrisy.  She watched Marina overtake Trey, so she knew that was the plan, but refused to do so.  Okay, that's fine, she doesn't have to participate in the plan.  But then after she makes her one jump, she tells Purna to overtake her.  So she DID follow the plan, but only when it was convenient for her.

And it wasn't even smart.  She was number 5; without the plan, she was guaranteed to fall.  WITH the plan, she has a 50/50 shot.  For her, it made total sense to go WITH the plan.  What she did was stupid, and she's lucky that they didn't force her to just keep jumping, since she "never agreed to the plan."

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, KeirGrey said:

I've met that Dash guy a few times irl, when i wouldn't **** him he called me a a pig that would never model :rip:

horrendous guy 

:rip:

4 hours ago, Miles. said:

Also, the reason we all hate Ashley isn't because she refused to overtake.  It's the hypocrisy.  She watched Marina overtake Trey, so she knew that was the plan, but refused to do so.  Okay, that's fine, she doesn't have to participate in the plan.  But then after she makes her one jump, she tells Purna to overtake her.  So she DID follow the plan, but only when it was convenient for her.

And it wasn't even smart.  She was number 5; without the plan, she was guaranteed to fall.  WITH the plan, she has a 50/50 shot.  For her, it made total sense to go WITH the plan.  What she did was stupid, and she's lucky that they didn't force her to just keep jumping, since she "never agreed to the plan."

yeah Ashley should jump not because of everyone but because for her own`s sake, like at least she has a 50/50 chance rather then guarantee to fail.

Players from 13-15 in lines eliminated are so useless, i wouldn`t follow the plan and just stand on that bridge so either 1-12 jump again or all will be eliminated haha. 

Just caught up with the show. It really pulled me in. I rarely binge watch anything but easily did all 9 eps yesterday and today in order to to catch the finale when it’s out. Rooting for Phillip

:clap3:

Spoiler

At the end of the day, she did that! Congrats ma’am! Happy with 451 making it to final 2 too

Edited by Almodusa

About the winner:

Spoiler

I can't hate the way Mai played the game, she was a cutthroat shark and she played the game with good bad ***** energy. Phill had a great heart and totally deserved to win but Mai was very deserving too.

And I just wanted to hug Sam but I'm happy he has a good life with his husband. His mother is absolutely awful. 

Spoiler

Damn Mai did that :wanda: She was clearly the most strategic player there, and Phil was such a competitor, I mean guessing correctly twice in Circle of Trust and eliminating his bestie 

• Like 1

the CORRECT winner :clap3: 

that top 3 game was so obviously done so that the producers could rig it tho :rip: 

I saw the last episode and although it was quiet, I am happy with whoever won, they deserve it.:clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.