Squid Game: The Challenge - And the winner is...

Genius1111

So wait, people who signed up for a reality based on an EXTREME COMPETITION are complaining that it was extreme??? 💀💀💀

• Haha 1

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• publikcitizen

• X~MoviePoP

• fais_2311

• G.U.Y

They could have handled the opening SO much better... it felt very staged. Tbh, the first 30 minutes could have been used for introductions... that and the "dying" is SO camp. Jesus.

The show could have benefited from an actual host that explains the rules of the game etc... but on a whole, I won't lie - I'm kind of enjoying it? I understand the criticism, but it's not THAT much different to show like Big Brother.

• Like 1

Episode 5 picnic twist :rip:

I should see it coming :rip:

Phalisia :clap3:

1 hour ago, Nintendoes said:

He's kinda cute tbh. I would give me a pity BJ. He deserved it. :giraffe:

Nnnn 

spacer.png

229 is my winner!! The way she immediately spotted the production pets in the mullet TikToker and the 69 year old grandpa everyone was worshipping and sniped them was so good! And hugging the guy that won the advantage only to eliminate him moments later had me shooketh! Whew 

• Like 1

Watched the first two eps and this is EXCELLENT so far.  The drama is at a ten, the challenges are intense, and there are already some likable contestants to connect to, as well as villains.  The twist with how they picked the honeycomb game was awesome and made for such good TV.  

That said, it's eerily dystopian how close this is to the real Squid Games.  The contestants clutching their chests and falling over dramatically when they lose is so unsettling :deadbanana:

I think I’m gonna start watching this. :skull: 

• Haha 1

This is really entertaining,  I'm hooked :jonny5: I have to learn not to attach myself too much to the contestants with airtime for obvious reasons. 

Spoiler

Rick, Briton, Lorenzo, Dash and Stephen cut just like that :deadbanana4:

The way they started marbles right after the picnic :deadbanana4:

took a chance on this today and it's so good the people are crazy the challenges are intense and the set design is perfect 

5 hours ago, X~MoviePoP said:

I needed red light green light to be longer  tho

How much longer? It took literally 9 hours to shoot in real life :rip:

24 minutes ago, Nintendoes said:

How much longer? It took literally 9 hours to shoot in real life :rip:

9 !?!?! What the heck. Why lol

Ep 1 is really bad but it's picking up from there

It's one of those rare shows that you can find multiple people you want to root for lol

Love the mother-son duo

Love how the villain dies early :clap3: :clap3: 

Idk how they can't see it coming with the picnic thing? Like I instantly knew what's gonna come for them

the mother-son pair is killing it, they are the stars this season. not the old lady eliminating that boring cliché homo

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, X~MoviePoP said:

9 !?!?! What the heck. Why lol

I think they don't have the technology yet to detect movements during the Red Lite Green Lite so they relied on humans :celestial:

229 coming out with so much KUNTRESS ***** MEAN *****

:jonny:

we are not worthy

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.