HDD's Grammy Predictions For The Big 4 Categories; Bey expected to win 1 or more

Hector

Speaking of which, there is some talk of Mary J. Blige’s lesser-known album getting the award, which would feel like a make-good for her past glories—and an Academy put.

I just saw this. :celestial5: 

I doubt Mary has enough support to win but there's a chance she could take R&B votes from Beyoncé and with the pop vote split between Adele, Harry and Beyoncé herself I have a feeling another shocking win could happen this year again  :celestial5:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cockney Cupcake

• Zaram

• Green

• Cloröx

Top Posters In This Topic

hdd are stupid

Adele is still the front runner for all 3 categories. AIW is second for SOTY/ROTY. All Too Well is third for SOTY at best. Renaissance's chances of winning AOTY are very slim, especially considering how ST was a much bigger event and lost to a much more insignificant album

Them saying Mary J Blige has a chance at AOTY:deadbanana2:

I can definitely see Ren winning AOTY but I take all predictions with a pinch of salt, absolutely no one was predicting Jon Batiste last year :rip:

bey loses than it should go to kendrick but im not sure if hes nommed or not

It will be all over the place like 2021. My predictions :

AOTY : Renaissance

ROTY : As It Was

SOTY : All Too Well

BNA : Wet Leg

Beyonce doesnt deserve AOTY yet. Maybe after the next album. 

Bad Bunny and Taylor should sweep. 

Beyonce, Harry, Adele, lizzo will all split votes resulting into ABBA/Brandi/Bad Bunny winning AOTY … watch this space. 

15 minutes ago, Pitbullek said:

Beyonce doesnt deserve AOTY yet. Maybe after the next album. 

Bad Bunny and Taylor should sweep. 

Do what :rip:

Why wouldn't she? 

Bey's AOTY is long overdue and Taylor deserves SOTY over Adele with that generic ass song. 

2 hours ago, Zaram said:

Reminder that Renaissance is more smoke and mirrors than AOTY. That album is just a bad sample album.

said some random atrler :dies: 

too bad actual people who know something about music don’t agree 

Beyonce is definitely winning AOTY, but she doesn’t deserve to win. Harry or Bad Bunny should win because their albums had bigger impacts and successes. 

1 hour ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

said some random atrler :dies: 

too bad actual people who know something about music don’t agree 

That person has been fuming since BMS was released. I only recognise that handle in Ren-related threads. Imagine holding on to such bitterness for 6 months. You’d never know what they like since they spend all their time camped out in Bey threads. 

Just now, Bey'Knight said:

That person has been fuming since BMS was released. I only recognise that handle in Ren-related threads. Imagine holding on to such bitterness for 6 months. You’d never know what they like since they spend all their time camped out in Bey threads. 

fr just mad and miserable, always running into any slightly beyoncé related thread, a secret stan me thinks :sistrens:

29 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

fr just mad and miserable, always running into any slightly beyoncé related thread, a secret stan me thinks :sistrens:

It’s giving obsessed.mp3. 

I feel like it’s either gonna be a sneak for AOTY or Harry. As much as I’d like her to, I don’t see Beyoncé winning anything. Only one I think she has a shot is SOTY.

ROTY is 90% for sure going to Harry.

More tea from HDD:

Most believe that Bey will win in at least one category—and possibly one or more of the Big 4—and thus become the biggest winner in Grammy history. It's also thought by many that she will not perform unless she’s been informed that she will win. But since she just announced her tour, might a typically ferocious live segment be just the ticket right now?

https://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=334550&title=UP-TO-THE-MINUTE-GRAMMY-GOSSIP

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.