• Armani?

• Carter

• Taylor fanboy

• X~MoviePoP

Top Posters In This Topic

Queenie looking amazing ❤️

4 hours ago, Genie in a Bottle said:

She’s Gen Z’s version of Janelle Monae.

Undeniably attractive, artistic, talented, critically acclaimed, all over every major magazine — but as far as the relevance of her MUSIC within the mainstream goes, I don’t think a whole lot of people could actually name one of her songs. She gets A-list PR and exposure but her music doesn’t chart. It’s super bizarre, but it is what it is I suppose. 

She looks amazing in these photos!

She has a 2X Platinum eligible album & 7 multiplatinum eligible songs, of which one is the biggest female R&B song since 2017

Her career far exceeds Janelle Monae who should have seen similar success and is actually being kind of ignored.

Gen Z's Janelle Monae is probably Chloe & Halle when they get back together

I swear all these filipino stars are gorgeous to say the least: Vanessa HER olivia etc… it must be the genes. Too bad HER is a plant. I would stan if she made bops

these are her best shots

she being serving looks ever since she been playing belle for disney 

5 hours ago, Lemonjuice said:

I swear all these filipino stars are gorgeous to say the least: Vanessa HER olivia etc… it must be the genes. Too bad HER is a plant. I would stan if she made bops

Nicole Scherzinger, Bella Poarch, and Bruno Mars; too.

Vanessa Hudgens should've been a bigger pop star, after disney's High School Musical series. Vanessa paved the way for Olivia Rodrigo.

9 hours ago, sweetkiss said:

these are her best shots

she being serving looks ever since she been playing belle for disney 

Her next album cover art will probably be it:jonny:

She slayed those, my head is still associating her face to her industry plant being though.

She looks good 

But vogue is in the pits as regards productions
This girl is right:

:

Didn’t know Vogue operates in a somehow third world country where the market is almost all going for fast fashion (H&M) and/or alleged china knock offs (Shein). :skull:

HER looks gorgeous though. 

14 hours ago, Lemonjuice said:

Everyone you mentioned is multiracial. 

These look great!

If someone is interested on learning more about her I found this article very interesting: https://vocal.media/beat/from-child-music-prodigy-to-grammy-winner-and-oscar-winner-the-story-of-h-e-r

She has been around for a while and smartly built good connections meanwhile:michael: people can be mad but she's a very hard worker and focused girl

On 1/30/2023 at 4:30 PM, Genie in a Bottle said:

She’s Gen Z’s version of Janelle Monae.

Undeniably attractive, artistic, talented, critically acclaimed, all over every major magazine — but as far as the relevance of her MUSIC within the mainstream goes, I don’t think a whole lot of people could actually name one of her songs. She gets A-list PR and exposure but her music doesn’t chart. It’s super bizarre, but it is what it is I suppose. 

She looks amazing in these photos!

Janelle SWEETIE

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.