Lana Del Rey Live 2023 | Band hints at bigger 2024 tour to come

NOW

20 minutes ago, Dark Phoenix said:

SUMMERTIME SADNESS (oh we are getting BTD Tour??)

Her concerts have been like that since 2015. She does more tracks from BTD than tracks from the album she's 'promoting' :gaycat6:

• Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NOW

• ontherocks

• BrokenMachine

• VeniceBeach

The crowd LOSING IT, I don't think even herself understands how crazy people can get to her music :jonny5:

And now, she's finally serving BUDGET. In everything, from the dancers, to the musicians, to the props, to the dancers, to the backing singers, to the staging, to the revamps. In the NFR! tour she was playing with a three-piece band, her two eternal fake-backing-singers and that's it :rip:

1 hour ago, NoOneDiesFromLove said:

Anyone know how long her set was? (in time)

She just announced a concert in my country and ticketmaster says it's 2 hours long :jonny5: I really wanna go but I wanna know if she might add more songs for a solo show.

It was about 1:30, but it seems like she had to cut Pretty When You Cry and one more song because they were short of time, and even like that it seemed like she had to cut the set at 45 minutes but she kept going :dies:

17 minutes ago, BrokenMachine said:

I don't see it anywhere, not even as an interlude. From Cherry it goes straight to the Ride monologue

She sang it, you can check some clips on Twitter but It was cut from the official broadcast, probably at her team's request since they asked the TV channel to delay the live broadcast by 30 minutes

Edited by lunagermanotta

3 hours ago, Mellark said:

I feel everybody and their mother is doing Foro Sol

Yeah, at this point for the MPG, Britney, Madonna, Shakira, Dua, Gaga, Billie and Miley have played in there. And the list for male acts is even way bigger :deadbanana2:

Edited by BrokenMachine

2 minutes ago, lunagermanotta said:

She sang it, you can check some clips on Twitter but It was cut from the official broadcast, probably at her team's request since they asked the TV channel to delay the live broadcast by 30 minutes

Oh, that explains it. Thanks :heart2:

"I had a two-minute outro for you, but they said no. I love you so much. It would have been dramatic, like everything, I promise. Have a good night!"

ICONIC as always :dies:

The crowd absolutely losing their mind during the a&w intro

As they should…definitely her best tour intro ever. 

her strutting out in that wig and little outfit has me dying

I'm so pressed she's doing Bartender when The greatest, hapiness is a butterfly, Chemtrails, White dress, Blue banisters, Text book, Thunder and Peppers exist. :rip: 

I am very shocked she didn't do Say Yes To Heaven. WTF?

TU73Z4o.gif

Can this ** add flipside on spotify now:chick3:

5 hours ago, BrokenMachine said:

I don't see it anywhere, not even as an interlude. From Cherry it goes straight to the Ride monologue

She had to cut it because she was late (I mean the channel that was broadcasting) :redface:

Edited by campelo

she did flipside, i'm about to lose it :weeps: 

• Like 1

The way the audience is louder than her and the backing vocalists, insane!!!

Lana sounds so good.

I can only imagine the mayhem tonight with Florence performing. :wanda:

8 hours ago, stjosephprey4us said:

Why are ppl saying Bittersweet Anthem is an unreleased song 

When she was running out of time she asked production if she could play more songs, they allowed her just a bit more time and she said something like "All right let's cut Bittersweet and do two more" so people are assuming Bittersweet is a new song

OP updated with the full replay video now.

She did really good, so much improvement over the last time she toured. That Ride monologue intro when she’s standing in the dark facing the giant screen with all her old music videos playing back to her…what a legend :cries:

Edited by NOW
  • Like 3

WOW, this was such an high-budget production compared to what we're used from her, I'm so glad to see they actually invested money from more backing dancers, to some actual backing vocalists and everything else.

She was definitely nervous, especially in the beginning, but I guess considering it was her live "comeback", and that crowd was just something else, they sang EVERY words, even Flipside. :rip:

The setlist is what it is, but I guess it's actually even better than I imagined it. There are a few songs she needs to get rid of to add others tho.

damnnnn, deserved !!! :clap3:

and i am not surprised for the cosmically talented Latinx chanteuse from the upper east side of a los angeles trailer park :clap3: 

omg Flipside bish put that song on Spotify asap :chick3:

and glad BB got its chance to shine too obsessed BB haters can CHOKE :jonny:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.