• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NOW

• ontherocks

• BrokenMachine

• VeniceBeach

26 minutes ago, LazzyGrant said:

Yes just went sold out more than 140k people ****

The way I learned about the presale 10 minutes before it opened and still managed to snatch something; ugh my mind!

tumblr_c4bc17e640e46c00bec5fa4a1bc0354c_

there will be more tickets tomorrow, no?

I want to go in Paris, who's coming? Is there going to be a presale like in Amsterdam? I want one of the mezzanine tickets. 

Edited by Oziee

23 minutes ago, Breakdown said:

there will be more tickets tomorrow, no?

Yes

• Like 1

Lana could’ve easily played 2 surprise stadium shows in Amsterdam and sell them out during pre-sale alone :ghostface:

Lana could've easily done an Accor Arena date in Paris... I'll try to get a ticket but with a 3000 capacity it seems almost impossible :dancehall: the show would be so intimate tho, really hope to snatch a ticket

4 minutes ago, Young In Love said:

Lana could've easily done an Accor Arena date in Paris... I'll try to get a ticket but with a 3000 capacity it seems almost impossible :dancehall: the show would be so intimate tho, really hope to snatch a ticket

She should've booked the Stade de France :swan:

8 minutes ago, hungrymuffin said:

cant get a ticket:gaycat6:

i'm sad gifs | WiffleGif

not me sleeping in today :dies: first two tries the page didn't even exist and now 25k ppl ahead of me..

12 hours ago, Young In Love said:

Apparently under 2000 tickets will go on sale 

so is amsterdam sold out? :skull: 

If any one has spare two tickets to Dublin or can’t go during the week - send me a PM and I’ll buy the tickets off you. 

9 minutes ago, Frozen99 said:

so is amsterdam sold out? :skull: 

nevermind, finally a map showed up and it let me buy :weeps: vloer staanplaatsen her we go

Lana Crying GIF - Lana Crying Sad - Discover & Share GIFs

Almost sold out in Dublin. Sale opens 9AM and there are already many resale tickets at 9.30. Scalpers are truly ruining the industry :redface:

• Like 1

:rip: 

Wonder if she'll announce shows in Germany next? They mega stan her there.

1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

:rip: 

Wonder if she'll announce shows in Germany next? They mega stan her there.

Nah, not that much anymore, but more than Italy for sure. A show in Cologne would be neat. 

3 minutes ago, ontherocks said:

Nah, not that much anymore, but more than Italy for sure. A show in Cologne would be neat. 

I'm afraid the Berlin/Cologne gays alone would sellout a big arena

i wonder if she’ll be selling merch at the amsterdam show? What would it even look like :bird:

Oh damn, finally got a ticket to Amsterdam. This was the biggest torture ever!!!

So basically during the Mojo presale I could've had such a great seat, but for some reason they only accepted Ideal which I can't use as I'm not Dutch citizen or voucher.

So I ordered a digital voucher but it took so long to arrive and then all tickets were gone.

A day later at the official presale tickets were gone while I was in the waiting line due to the massive demand.

So now I finally got an official resale ticket which was possible to purchase with credit card lol.

Sadly the seat is in the back of the arena, at least lower tier, but better than nothing, ughh I can't wait to see her.

I snatched a Platinum Ticket for Amsterdam during presale.

What a torture it was, I already gave up when I saw that there were 90k people in the queue before me.

Ticketswap was HOPELESS.

And for some reason, two hours later it refreshed into me getting a Platinum Seat :cries:

I have iDeal but for some reason it didn't show up my bank as an option so I quickly had to ask my bf to use his account :rip: 

Edited by Lana Banana

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.