• BrokenMachine

• VeniceBeach

20 minutes ago, dyktatuob said:

is she actually performing for 65k people or will the stadium be downsized 

No clue, but when 55k are in line, the demand is there. It's up to her tbh 

• Like 1

I saw her in brazil last weeknd

Everyone screamed the lyrics so loud

Omg seeing the absolute war that was for some people getting tickets today, even when tomorrow is the general sale I feel so lucky I was able to cop tickets during the priority presale yesterday :ihype:

Cant wait to see her, I just hope it doesn’t RAIN that day and she doesn’t have to postpone like Billie because I have to get there by plane

Edited by NoOneDiesFromLove

3 hours ago, dyktatuob said:

she is doing full capacity, which is insane tbh

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dyktatuob said:

Foro Sol can’t really be downsized..  the only way to do that would be placing seats on the GA section like Blackpink or Taylor but Lana is playing full GA house and all the seats on the stadium bleachers were put on sale. Queen is coming for 65K like Dua Lipa

Edited by Richie.Valdez
  • Like 1

If she does this and gets too fill up a decent amount from that stadium, she will just confirm how legendary she is :WAP:

• Like 1

Sold out officially :swan:

Lana Del Rey will be performing at the SOLD OUT "Foro Sol" stadium in Mexico City on August 15th. There were over 90k ticket applications. It will mark her FIRST stadium performance

Edited by VeniceBeach
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, VeniceBeach said:

Sold out officially :swan:

Lana Del Rey will be performing at the SOLD OUT "Foro Sol" stadium in Mexico City on August 15th. There were over 90k ticket applications. It will mark her FIRST stadium performance

insane:clap3:

29433a6f-572a-4213-80c8-431697885c68

Lana Del Rey will be performing at the iconic Foro Sol in Mexico on August 15. Tickets were on sale today and sold out in 1 hour. The stadium has a capacity of 65,000 people.

The "Flipside" singer, who just kicked off her 2023 tour for over 20,000 fans in Brazil, seems to be serving TABS harder than ever.

Lana Del Rey Nation on Twitter: "ELA MERECE: Lana Del Rey recebeu ontem  (27) após o seu show no “MITA FESTIVAL” uma placa de certificados da  gravadora “Universal Music Brasil” pelo título

Lana being awarded Diamond, Platinum and Gold certifications in Brazil.

Other artists who have performed at Foro Sol:

Dua Lipa, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Harry Styles, Justin Bieber, Arctic Monkeys, Metallica, Coldplay, Lady Gaga, Madonna and more

Foro Sol: ¿cuántas personas caben en el recinto donde se presentará RBD?

Edited by Kevin Parker

I couldn't get tickets :rip: but kii at people thinking she wasn't gonna sellout here. She has a big following here.

An international, global legend. That’s just who Lanita is. Most of your faves will never and certainly not with no promo and mainstream success like Elizabeth!! :heart:

Lana’s career is so freaking cool. Like, she’s so beloved by so many people yet she doesn’t do any promo. People gravita towards her because of her music.

And people said it was too big for her :jonny5:

She could have done 2 dates :rip:

Edited by State of Grace.

4 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

I couldn't get tickets :rip: but kii at people thinking she wasn't gonna sellout here. She has a big following here.

There are still 40k in line. I guess, you are one of them :rip:

When you're just unabashedly yourself and you let your talent do the work... this happens! 

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.