Nonsense gets a new streaming peak on Sunday. Is Autoplay payola too much now?

FolkLover1989

7 minutes ago, JawBreaker said:

Pop does well on Apple music what is this nonsense(no pun intended) I'm seeing in here...

The song is literally no.13 on the global spotify chart no song that high there is not present in any apple music chart like BE SERIOUS :rip:

Nonsense recently received great playlisting on Spotify but it still has poor playlisting on Apple Music 

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Julia Fox

• industry baby

• krustysalt

• Into The Void

8 minutes ago, JawBreaker said:

Pop does well on Apple music what is this nonsense(no pun intended) I'm seeing in here...

The song is literally no.13 on the global spotify chart no song that high there is not present in any apple music chart like BE SERIOUS :rip:

For the record, Bloody Mary is #66 on US Spotify today and #65 on US Apple Music Pop Charts + #60 on US iTunes. 

Nonsense being #9 on US Spotify and N/A everywhere else is highly sus. 

1 minute ago, inmymendes said:

Nonsense recently received great playlisting on Spotify but it still has poor playlisting on Apple Music 

That means nothing. That song jumped from 0 streams to 1.6M in a single day. 

This is impossible and makes no sense. Its not even charting in any other streaming service. Stop with the delusion accept the fradulence and move on. 

1 minute ago, industry baby said:

For the record, Bloody Mary is #66 on US Spotify today and #65 on US Apple Music Pop Charts + #60 on US iTunes. 

Nonsense being #9 on US Spotify and N/A everywhere else is highly sus. 

People that liked the song and are fans have already purchased the song when the album came out 6 months ago and people aren’t buying on iTunes anymore so I don’t see the deal about it. The AM playlisting for the song is poor and I’m not gonna talk about Deezer and other platforms. She’s getting good updates on radio and is very high on the callouts charts which is an indication that people like the song and that’s enough to understand that the streaming numbers aren’t that weird 

5 minutes ago, industry baby said:

That means nothing. That song jumped from 0 streams to 1.6M in a single day. 

This is impossible and makes no sense. It’s not even charting in any other streaming service. Stop with the delusion accept the fradulence and move on. 

0? It has been receiving 900k since November and before that it was slowly increasing from 300k since like september or something due to being viral Tik Tok. Stop being dramatic 

Edited by Julia Fox

Yeah it is so weird because if it’s going viral it should be at least present in other streaming service but it is not. The payola is strong on that one, I fear.

lol y'all still trying to push this auto play payola ever since Flower walked all over Anti. Give it up :heart2:

Edited by xfreshkidxx

I love the album and this story is not to attack her.

My sister was playing music and has no idea who she is, nor have ever listened to her, and Nonsense and Flowers came on auto-play. She was away from her phone to skip them. :deadbanana2:

I need Taylor to get onboard by reputation (Taylor’s Version) time. :duca:

2 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

People that liked the song and are fans have already purchased the song when the album came out 6 months ago and people aren’t buying on iTunes anymore so I don’t see the deal about it. The AM playlisting for the song is poor and I’m not gonna talk about Deezer and other platforms. She’s getting good updates on radio and is very high on the callouts charts which is an indication that people like the song and that’s enough to understand that the streaming numbers aren’t that weird 

Then the album or the song should be in the top selling albums or songs of 2022 if that many people have already bought it?

I was the literally first one to make a thread when it entered Spotify Global but #13 already? :skull: Spotify is basically a joke now

59 minutes ago, Carter said:

AM is kinda r&b/hiphop oriented

alot of pop songs are mia there

It's doing horribly as a Pop song on US Apple Music, it's #182 for strictly Pop Songs there

It's also being outstreamed by Best Thing I Never Had by Beyonce last update :dies:

Even R&B songs that do well mainly Apple Music dont this bad in comparison on Spotify for its genre lol

Specifically Damage by H.E.R which isnt even at 100 Million on Spotify yet was likely Top 50 on R&B Spotify Global at its peak lol. The chart only existed since late October 2021, but even then it was Top 70 1 year after release

Edited by Armani?

1 minute ago, krustysalt said:

Then the album or the song should be in the top selling albums or songs of 2022 if that many people have already bought it?

why? She’s not a big artists to pull that numbers and you forget that you can stream a song everytime you want while you can’t buy a song more than once on the same platform… The nonsense indeed 

6 minutes ago, xfreshkidxx said:

lol y'all still trying to push this auto play payola ever since Flower walked all over Anti. Give it up :heart2:

I posted about Autoplay payola before Flowers was even released , maybe don't post if you don't know anything 

Must be really hard for you. You seem to much into Taylor more than her fan

She deserves it I fear :michael: Maybe if the GP had served taste initially and got into Singular + Honeymoon Fades her team wouldn’t have to do this.

why? She’s not a big artists to pull that numbers and you forget that you can stream a song everytime you want while you can’t buy a song more than once on the same platform… The nonsense indeed 

Nonsense is the only song in the top 50 of spotify that has failed to enter the 2nd biggest streaming platform

1 hour ago, Taylena said:

So this is payola but not Flowers doing almost 20M streams for a whole week?  AM is a local app and most users belong to demographics that wouldn't be streaming Sabrina's music. 

The difference is that Flowers is doing great everywhere. 70k sales, #1 Apple Music, youtube, amazon

It's not an spotify only thing

smash success seethe those haters :loki:

OT: no, song is ariana leftover but sabrina is taking the cake

6 minutes ago, krustysalt said:

Nonsense is the only song in the top 50 of spotify that has failed to enter the 2nd biggest streaming platform

And? That doesn’t say anything. Its pure assumptions by all of you after all 

Gosh. Tornado Warnings deserves this success.

I actually want to see tomorrows update and next friday's

Because last week had been weird all around. Everybody increased a lot last week and now they drop by a huge margin on Sunday. 

And this increased which is possible but I need more data  

And? That doesn’t say anything. Its pure assumptions by all of you after all

The only song in history showing this kind of streaming chart performance is enough evidence :ducky:

Yea it's obviously payola/auto-play rigging at this point but if people didn't like the song they'd skip it and the stream wouldn't count. It's more passive interest but it's no lesser than radio impressions.

Just now, krustysalt said:

The only song in history showing this kind of streaming chart performance is enough evidence :ducky:

the only? wow you must have enough time too know any chart stats to come to that result. Anyway she’s getting huge Spotify updates and you all will have to deal with it x

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.