Albums You Slept On?

Danes

ab67616d0000b273f8553e18a11209d4becd0336

Idk why, but I assumed this would be full of slow songs and never bothered to check it out until about a year ago. :redface:

12 minutes ago, ATWK said:

ab67616d0000b273f8553e18a11209d4becd0336

Idk why, but I assumed this would be full of slow songs and never bothered to check it out until about a year ago. :redface:

This I actually listened to in full for the first time about a year or two ago. The acclaim was definitely warranted, it's a shame this didn't smash as hard as her first album.

Also Kacey Musgraves's Golden Hour. I'm not a country music fan so I didn't listen to it, but I gave it a listen after it won AOTY and I heard alot of positive reviews here. It's a great album, very strong melodies and good production. :clap3:

36 minutes ago, Avariko said:

...Until now of course.

Let me start with:

ab67616d0000b273778499968f6a66a602b20d25

:celestial4:

Taste. I am sadly a wyp? Gay and never gave her a chance until then. The older albums are fine, nothing special at all. Tg for WYP?

All my faves I caught on from the very beginning or at least early on, except:

Dua (I jumped on with OK and especially DSN), Jessie, Rina (man all the 2020 ladies really scalped me now that I listen them out), and Tei Shi (so underrated!!!!)

when beyoncé came out i didnt bother to check it out cause i didnt think it would live up to the hype so it took me like a year or so to actually play it and when i did oh boy i was AMAZED to say the least

53 minutes ago, Avariko said:

...Until now of course.

Let me start with:

ab67616d0000b273778499968f6a66a602b20d25

:celestial4:

A classic 2012 record for me

I'm so sad she dropped this sound

Lana Del Rey Shares Title Track From Forthcoming Album 'Chemtrails Over ...

I remember writing in a Lana thread about how I didn't like her two latest albums, but it wasn't until last summer that I decided to give them another chance. The result was that I fell in love with it. It's easily one of my fave Lana albums. The other one, Blue Banisters, is trash though. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.