Golden Hit: Season 3 📀 Congrats to TruGemini! ✨

fountain

Emblem-Banner-S3.png

At #3 this round, earning themselves a Silver Hit Token (what?!) is a writer whose inception unraveled the traditional ranking/token system itself...

@Invisibility with their song “Parallels”

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fountain

• Aurora

• Legend E

• Invisibility

• ATRL Moderator

did i get the diane warren honorary token or wtf is going on? :bibliahh:

anyways yass congratulations Invisibility, here's some parallel lines for you |||||||

So this means @TruGemini and StormFury tied for #1, right?! RIGHT!! Well...

WRONG! :eek:

StormFury actually requested not to receive a Hit Token this round... and anyways, since they don't have an ATRL account to benefit from using their Hit Token as an avatar, we decided it would be best to redistribute the other Hit Tokens amongst the next highest-scoring writers. :heart: Thank you for your sacrifice, StormFury! 

So... we know TruGemini is getting the Golden Hit Token this round, but who is the winner of Round 6, and who is the runner up?

Eaux wow eaux wow not a tie for #1

Ms. @TruGemini has this in the bag right???

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, Legend E said:

did i get the diane warren honorary token or wtf is going on? :bibliahh:

plz :bibliahh:  but ty storm fury <3

ranking #2 in the final round...

and receiving the golden token,

@TruGemini with "Nowhere, Nothing, No One At All"!

Congrats on #2 and your second gold token of the season, this was such a powerful final entry!

Emblem-Banner-S3.png

Which means at #1 this round, our winner is a writer coming back from the dead depths of deleted account land to bless us with...

🥇 StormFury with their song “Nothingness” 🥇

3 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

Eaux wow eaux wow not a tie for #1

Ms. @TruGemini has this in the bag right???

...perhaps not! Who is to say how close Joe's #5 and TG's #2 were compared to StormFury's SOTS-contender #1. :jonny5:

While we await the final batch of Hit Tokens, our fourth performance of the evening is Rina Sawayama's "Hurricanes" by none other than the saint StormFury himself!

Much like Sia, since StormFury is broadcasting to us from deleted account land, we can't actually see them while they are performing... it's the thought that counts!

• ATRL Moderator

speaking of Sia she was awful live when I saw her :sad:

wait what happened to storm fury? thanks for tagging @Aurorai want to be seated for the winner reveal :duca: 

Just now, Legend E said:

speaking of Sia she was awful live when I saw her :sad:

pls i hope you got your money back, not you falling for this scam

1 minute ago, Jackson said:

wait what happened to storm fury? thanks for tagging @Aurorai want to be seated for the winner reveal :duca: 

StormFury requested their account be permanently deleted :chick3: but he made a surprise return to Golden Hit in the final round this season (and scored the #1 too!) by submitting from the other side :jonnycat:

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, fountain said:

pls i hope you got your money back, not you falling for this scam

i didn't but at least it was somewhat cheap :fan: 

Emblem-Banner-S3.png

Hey, Hitmakers! It's time to present the top three of Round 6's All or Nothing challenge with their bonus prizes: the Hit Tokens!

I've reviewed the requests from our trio of eligible top writers for the week, and done my best to grant them for embossment.

:matty:

Celebrating a third fourth place finish with “Swan Song”:

Avatar-BronzeCoin-S3-R6-LegendE.png

Here is your Bronze Hit Token embossed with your ATRL username and Kacey Musgraves (Golden Hour era). :3rdplace:

Congratulations! This is your first Hit Token of S3, and third Hit Token of Golden Hit overall! :lee:

Celebrating a second third place triumph with “Parallels”:

Avatar-SilverCoin-S3-R6-Invisibility.png

Here is your Silver Hit Token embossed with your requested name and Ayumi Hamasaki. :2ndplace:

Congratulations! This is your third Hit Token of S3, and third Hit Token of Golden Hit overall! :lee:

Celebrating a first second place success with “Nowhere, Nothing, No One At All”:

Avatar-GoldCoin-S3-R6-TruGemini.png

Here is your Golden Hit Token embossed with your ATRL username and Sindel from Mortal Kombat 11. :1stplace:

Congratulations! This is your fourth Hit Token of S3, and sixth Hit Token of Golden Hit overall! :lee:

I hope you all enjoy your Hit Tokens as much as I did making them! Feel free to use them as a forum avatar if you wish, or just let them be a reminder of your time in Golden Hit—ultimately the choice is yours, and if for whatever reason you are dissatisfied with your token or simply wish to change the embossed graphic/text please contact me and I can arrange a remake. :lee:

Emblem-Crest-S3.png

Just now, Legend E said:

i didn't but at least it was somewhat cheap :fan: 

as a OSH, i'd say there is no amount cheap enough... even free tickets would be asking too much :fan:

• ATRL Moderator

beautiful :weeps: thank you so so so so much

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, fountain said:

as a OSH, i'd say there is no amount cheap enough... even free tickets would be asking too much :fan:

i do still like her music though...breathe me and soon we'll be found...WE wish

6 minutes ago, Jackson said:

Oop no problem, it's a good one!

1 minute ago, Legend E said:

i do still like her music though...breathe me and soon we'll be found...WE wish

ok breathe me a classic, we have to admit it... but she was essentially an entirely different artist back then tbh dfsklaj

It's now time to reveal the season averages :jonny5:

You've all been working towards this for six weeks now and you should each be super proud, whether you submitted just once or wrote a song every single round. The aim of this game is to get people writing and to bring the community together on here, so either way you have all aided this and we're super thankful for everybody's participation. We read 63 diverse songs this season and it was a pleasure each time.

Now, with the sappy stuff out the way, on with the final averages of the season!

First up, #19...

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, fountain said:

ok breathe me a classic, we have to admit it... but she was essentially an entirely different artist back then tbh dfsklaj

fair enough, but I still think 1000 Forms of Fear is a pretty stunning record (and I also like Everyday Is Christmas csvsfv;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.