• HOLYFVCK

I can't believe Demi has 8 studio albums... which one are you claiming

LOVATO,DEMI - Don't Forget - Amazon.com Music

Here We Go Again (Demi Lovato album) - Wikipedia

Unbroken (Demi Lovato album) - Wikipedia

Demi (album) - Wikipedia

Demi Lovato Declares Her Album's Intentions With 'Confident'

Demi Lovato: Tell Me You Love Me Album Review | Pitchfork

Stream LEAK: Demi Lovato - Dancing With The Devil (TAOSO) (Official Album  Instrumentals)[MP3] by Ax 3047 | Listen online for free on SoundCloud

Demi Lovato: Holy Fvck Album Review | Pitchfork

Edited by Freakshowvato

• ATRL Moderator

TMYLM

Confident > Holy **** > HWGA > Demi > TMYLM > DWTDTAOSO > Don’t Forget > Unbroken

Mostly because don’t forget is ironically very forgetful to me (minus the singles) and Unbroken is literally so faceless… half of those songs are so random and there’s so many features I just find it really weird and uneven, even though I bop to most of them 

I have yet heard Demi's latest 2 albums, I should revisit the discography.

Here We Go Again will always be that girl :jonny5:

love Don't Forget as well tho

TMYLM > Dancing... > HWGA > the rest.

Demi's voice sounds great singing pop-punk, but the music in Holy **** didn't do it for me.

Edited by Scars

holy **** by far. I hated the album when it came out and found it to be very try hard and cringy but i gave it a 2nd chance around new years and have been obsessed with it ever since. It's literally been all i've listened to for weeks now.

The Demi album used to be my fav of hers, all her other albums are trash though.

Confident and TMYLM will always hold a special place in my heart. 

>> HOLY **** >> The rest

TMYLM > Holy **** > Confident > Unbroken > DEMI > HWGA > DF > DWTDTAOSO

HWGA is pop-rock perfection :heart2: 

LYTLM is beyond overrated. Confident is probably the worst pop girl album of all time.

Edited by Aaron

45 minutes ago, Aaron said:

Confident is probably the worst pop girl album of all time.

Ironically when it came out I thought the exact same thing, and it made me unstan her.

Then one day after TMYLM came out, I went back and it just clicked for me and now it's streaming elixir :WAP:

I don't know, maybe my taste regressed I was just taken aback by the darker pop sound when it was released.

16 hours ago, youreyesgocold said:

Ironically when it came out I thought the exact same thing, and it made me unstan her.

Then one day after TMYLM came out, I went back and it just clicked for me and now it's streaming elixir :WAP:

I don't know, maybe my taste regressed I was just taken aback by the darker pop sound when it was released.

Confident is my least favorite Demi album and it made me temporarily unstan but like you said TMYLM was just mind blowing

I get Confident, I really do, it just felt rushed and needed like half the songs to be cut out and more cohesive energy. I get why it's people's favorite though.

LOVE her original pop rock stuff but HOLYFVCK is just that girl for me still idk man

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.