Hilary Duff - "My Kind (Acoustic Version)"

DuffStan

I don't know if there were plans to give "My Kind" the full single treatment from "Breathe In. Breathe Out.", considering it had a video with BTS footage from Sparks era but this sounds cute. TikTok make it go viral now!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DuffStan

• Unknown_boy_PT

• Roger

• SchmoodRing

Where did this come from :deadbanana4:

She sounds amazing. This era deserved so much more. My lazy queen.

BIBO is such a great album, hopefully they'll release it on vinyl one day.

This was always the strongest cut on the album, will never understand why they went with Sparks over it. It had both the country-edm of the Avicii era and the eastern influences brought to mainstream by Lean On.

BIBO was so good. The way she had several potential radio hits on it. 

2 hours ago, Tizley said:

Where did this come from :deadbanana4:

She sounds amazing. This era deserved so much more. My lazy queen.

A fan account but it sounds legit to me. Hopefully we'll learn more about it.

This era could've been huge with tiktok support. This, Sparks, Tattoo and even Nights Like This would be all over it.

Is this official though? We know she did a bunch of acoustic versions in her backyard (we got the Tattoo one), but the vocals here sound too good lol. It sounds just like the studio acapella.

the thing about BIBO is that hilary was a teen sensation, bigger than her future peers would be as teen stars

but she didn't manage to turn into a "radio mainstream main pop girl" like her future peers did 

so her long break made it hard for her to have a successful era 

i find BIBO debut numbers solid for someone that had no radio hits in the past and took so long to come back, it is a great record indeed

This is great. 

I'm still waiting for the rest of the pre-This Heart sessions and This Heart sessions songs to leak. 

I adore This Heart (song) and Neighborhood. 

9 hours ago, James_XL said:

This era could've been huge with tiktok support. This, Sparks, Tattoo and even Nights Like This would be all over it.

Ugh serving taste with Night Like This.

I can see BIBO title track’s chorus going viral. Also its bridge!

What’s with the glitchy vocals in the chorus? Was that intentional or pitch correction? Lol

I wonder if she'll ever release another album. She SHOULD!

This is her best album in my opinion, with Dignity being a close second. It’s such a shame she paid it dust - we need Breathe In Breathe Out (fan demanded version) now :gaycat1:

10 minutes ago, Slap said:

This is her best album in my opinion, with Dignity being a close second. It’s such a shame she paid it dust - we need Breathe In Breathe Out (fan demanded version) now :gaycat1:

We sure do! Plus a "This Heart" official release!

Wait :jonny:

This is fanmade by Country Club Martini Crew, released on Pop Goes Live, Vol. 6 from 2017 if anyone is interested, they did really good acoustic mixes of pop songs

14 hours ago, Selegend said:

the thing about BIBO is that hilary was a teen sensation, bigger than her future peers would be as teen stars

but she didn't manage to turn into a "radio mainstream main pop girl" like her future peers did 

so her long break made it hard for her to have a successful era 

i find BIBO debut numbers solid for someone that had no radio hits in the past and took so long to come back, it is a great record indeed

She had the hype back then but the single choices killed the era, Chasing the Sun killed the hype and All About You couldn't smash after CS happened, then Spark had some kind of hype but not as much as AAY let Alone CS. 

This is not official. Still one of her best songs. Never understood the single choices for BIBO.

4 hours ago, Melancholy said:

This is fanmade by Country Club Martini Crew, released on Pop Goes Live, Vol. 6 from 2017 if anyone is interested, they did really good acoustic mixes of pop songs

i've always been curious about how CCMC gets their stems

4 minutes ago, Saint James said:

i've always been curious about how CCMC gets their stems

They've been getting exclusive stems/multitracks for the LONGEST. The first remix they had that really made me pay attention was Xtina's "Your Body" back in 2012. They released their remix when the song leaked before it was even announced, or right when she released it :deadbanana4: AND they had a clean and dirty remix ready to go. God knows how long they had been sitting on it :deadbanana4:

I hope we get another mass Hilary leak like we got a few years ago. A snippet of Snow Globe leaked a few months ago but that’s it :grump:

6 hours ago, Melancholy said:

Omg thank you!

4 hours ago, BraveNewSeth said:

I hope we get another mass Hilary leak like we got a few years ago. A snippet of Snow Globe leaked a few months ago but that’s it :grump:

Still waiting for the full leak of it... And there are many more tracks!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.