Madonna - The Celebration Tour | More Than 1.5 Million People @ Mega-Concert in Rio

Sergi91

55 minutes ago, campelo said:

Rain a legendary song she has performed only in the TGS :michael: and Frozen she promoted heavily back in 1998 and performed in 3 tours and an acoustic version in the RHT :michael:

Well ... Frozen , Music and Hung Up are probably her biggest and most known songs and to not perform 2 of them in a greatest hits tour is really unforgivable 

I see you guys saying all the time oh she performed this so many times and this never but that doesn't change the fact that this is supposed to be a greatest hits tour and not a normal tour when the artist promote the newest album and they can add whatever songs they want ( like Beyonce did with Single Ladies ) 

• Like 1

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• tiagol88

• Alongoria13

• Hiatus

57 minutes ago, campelo said:

Ozzy Osbourne

Boy George

Paloma Faith

fka Twigs

Melanie C

Alison Hammond - she was sat behind me yesterday, she's a hugely popular presenter here in the UK now!

8 minutes ago, shark_heather said:

Well ... Frozen , Music and Hung Up are probably her biggest and most known songs and to not perform 2 of them in a greatest hits tour is really unforgivable 

I see you guys saying all the time oh she performed this so many times and this never but that doesn't change the fact that this is supposed to be a greatest hits tour and not a normal tour when the artist promote the newest album and they can add whatever songs they want ( like Beyonce did with Single Ladies ) 

also I think saying that this tour was suppose to be retrospective and not greatest hits doesn't justify anything at all becasue what does retrospective even means? First thing that comes to mind is greatest hits or a journey from debut to today but that show is none of that 

• Like 2

Is Bob only doing that short intro? I was expecting him to have at least a 30min set with comedy and performances 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

Is Bob only doing that short intro? I was expecting him to have at least a 30min set with comedy and performances 

I think he appears several times during the show 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

He’s part of the show. He’s like the narrator and helps tell the story of the show. Pretty cool actually the way they used him instead of just opening for her.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, campelo said:

Melanie C

This makes me really happy because Melanie has been a massive stan since forever and she actually met Madonna in-private while working on her debut album :heart2:

Madonna should have invited her on stage to do Ray of Light with her :jonny3:

• Like 1

I just figured out that my show lies on the same day I have my first day of a night class. If I skip the first class, I may get dropped, so I might have to sell my tickets. :doc:

55 minutes ago, sbenci said:

Can anyone help me? I want to buy a ticket for the other show in Lisbon as well on Ticketswap. My other ticket is Gold Circle. I want to buy a seating ticket for the other. I have money for either balcony 0 ii (I'm thinking 9-10) or balcony 1 i limited visibility (it's the red line between the pink and green sector 17). Which one should I pick?

5410314976451e322f1d7bac450b89a3962bec04

The visibility should be fine at balcony 0 (9-10), the screens don't get on the way and the stage roof is not a problem in that position. The red balcony 1 or the side seats are the ones where the big screens block like 50% of the show :dies:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, americanlife said:

I just figured out that my show lies on the same day I have my first day of a night class. If I skip the first class, I may get dropped, so I might have to sell my tickets. :doc:

What a bummer :skull:

10 minutes ago, americanlife said:

If the teacher is a hunty he may get it 

:suburban:

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Sergi91 said:

What a bummer :skull:

It's for the Boston show on January 9. She's also coming on the 8th, so I could buy tickets for the 8th instead, but pay more for loge seats or get balcony seats for cheaper.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, BrokenMachine said:

The visibility should be fine at balcony 0 (9-10), the screens don't get on the way and the stage roof is not a problem in that position. The red balcony 1 or the side seats are the ones where the big screens block like 50% of the show :dies:

can I stand up and move around though if I get a seat ticket? :eek: I’ve never had a seated ticket, I always chose standing :rip: 

27 minutes ago, americanlife said:

Can you ask for permission to skip the class? If you can get that, they won’t drop you

2 hours ago, campelo said:

Ozzy Osbourne

Boy George

Paloma Faith

fka Twigs

Melanie C

Omg ozzy hopped his way to the show :jonny5:

Should I add a list in the OP of celebrities attending? 
:ryan3:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Sergi91 said:

Should I add a list in the OP of celebrities attending? 
:ryan3:

yes king :jonny: I hope Bey attends

• Like 1

1 hour ago, americanlife said:

That sucks. Maybe fake sick 

I'm going Wednesday, so excited! But I'm in Block 102 seated with a sideview - how much visibility is lost from those screens? :gaycatx:

I won't be attending but have to say the video clips look promising and the setlist is great. Whatever that spinning setpiece is looks incredible. Her old face making its re-debut is also a huge plus! She looks happier and healthier. @starsailor @Walk_Away21

I went to the Confessions and Razzie Heart tour and was slain both times. :gaycatx:

The new version of Into The Groove sounds incredible :jonny2: Can’t wait for recordings with better audio quality

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.