Madonna - The Celebration Tour | More Than 1.5 Million People @ Mega-Concert in Rio

Sergi91

You follow his ig if you want 

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• tiagol88

• Alongoria13

• Hiatus

I need that Girlie Show tee omg :jonny:  whoever’s going tonight I hope yall have the time of your lives :clap3:

So who's there tonight!!!!

This year has been so incredible for pop culture. Actually felt like we had multiple events this year and this tour is one of them :jonny3:

2 minutes ago, Hey Dude said:

This year has been so incredible for pop culture. Actually felt like we had multiple events this year and this tour is one of them :jonny3:

Yeah this was the best year for pop culture in a while. Feels like a lot of the girls woke tf up (not talking about Madonna at all lol).

Drowned Madonna posted about the opening song, closing song and more

Spoiler

We've been eagerly waiting for this special day and now that it's here, we're just as thrilled as you are, and our excitement is overflowing. #celebrationtour 👑

In the last few weeks, we've been dropping hints without revealing too much of the surprise. But as we approach the opening night, we're happy to clear up any doubts and reveal some of the puzzles we've given you in the past few days. If you don't want to know anything, feel free to stop reading right now.

First of all, you may have noticed that last month we changed our Facebook page cover suddenly. We replaced it with the lyrics of a specific song - this was no coincidence. Why did we choose that particular song? Well, it has great autobiographical value. We wanted to make you understand that the Celebration Tour will be an autobiographical journey. But more importantly, “Nothing Really Matters” will be the opening song. Madonna will start singing in a sort of acapella style. The choreography will be inspired by kung-fu.

We previously told you about an old song where Madonna tackles the subject of her mother's death. The song is called "Mother & Father". During the show, Madonna and David will pay tribute to their respective mothers.

We also disclosed that Madonna is set to perform a particular track titled "Hold Tight" from her "Rebel Heart" album, which she has never sung before.

We have also disclosed some cover songs that will be included in Madonna's upcoming show. Two songs from the late 1970s will be featured, namely "I Want Your Love" by Chic, which will be blended with "Everybody," and "I Will Survive" by Gloria Gaynor, which will be incorporated with "Don't Cry for Me Argentina."

The show will incorporate a classic that Madonna has already done years ago: "Billie Jean" by Michael Jackson. This will be mashed up with "Like a Virgin" once again.

While on the other hand, the track of an artist that Madonna has recently collaborated with is "Unholy" by Sam Smith, which should be blended with "Act of Contrition" before "Like a Prayer".

It won't surprise you to hear that there will be choreography involving cowboys. But what if we told you that this is the case with the song "Die Another Day"?

We have already told you of the show's opening, and now it's time to reveal its conclusion. “We go hard or we go home…” Correct, as you may recognize from the lyrics, it's none other than "B*tch I'm Madonna." The finale will feature multiple Madonnas on stage, with the real Madonna wearing a black veil and holding a cross. Following the song, they will play "Celebration," the tour's title track, and bid farewell to the audience.

We also want to make it clear that some details may end up being incorrect simply because, as you can imagine, Madonna, as a diligent professional, is always changing and adjusting everything down to every comma.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, wowsignal14 said:

Hide contents

We've been eagerly waiting for this special day and now that it's here, we're just as thrilled as you are, and our excitement is overflowing. #celebrationtour 👑

In the last few weeks, we've been dropping hints without revealing too much of the surprise. But as we approach the opening night, we're happy to clear up any doubts and reveal some of the puzzles we've given you in the past few days. If you don't want to know anything, feel free to stop reading right now.

First of all, you may have noticed that last month we changed our Facebook page cover suddenly. We replaced it with the lyrics of a specific song - this was no coincidence. Why did we choose that particular song? Well, it has great autobiographical value. We wanted to make you understand that the Celebration Tour will be an autobiographical journey. But more importantly, “Nothing Really Matters” will be the opening song. Madonna will start singing in a sort of acapella style. The choreography will be inspired by kung-fu.

We previously told you about an old song where Madonna tackles the subject of her mother's death. The song is called "Mother & Father". During the show, Madonna and David will pay tribute to their respective mothers.

We also disclosed that Madonna is set to perform a particular track titled "Hold Tight" from her "Rebel Heart" album, which she has never sung before.

We have also disclosed some cover songs that will be included in Madonna's upcoming show. Two songs from the late 1970s will be featured, namely "I Want Your Love" by Chic, which will be blended with "Everybody," and "I Will Survive" by Gloria Gaynor, which will be incorporated with "Don't Cry for Me Argentina."

The show will incorporate a classic that Madonna has already done years ago: "Billie Jean" by Michael Jackson. This will be mashed up with "Like a Virgin" once again.

While on the other hand, the track of an artist that Madonna has recently collaborated with is "Unholy" by Sam Smith, which should be blended with "Act of Contrition" before "Like a Prayer".

It won't surprise you to hear that there will be choreography involving cowboys. But what if we told you that this is the case with the song "Die Another Day"?

We have already told you of the show's opening, and now it's time to reveal its conclusion. “We go hard or we go home…” Correct, as you may recognize from the lyrics, it's none other than "B*tch I'm Madonna." The finale will feature multiple Madonnas on stage, with the real Madonna wearing a black veil and holding a cross. Following the song, they will play "Celebration," the tour's title track, and bid farewell to the audience.

We also want to make it clear that some details may end up being incorrect simply because, as you can imagine, Madonna, as a diligent professional, is always changing and adjusting everything down to every comma.

I’m shaking

7 minutes ago, wowsignal14 said:

Hide contents

That concert closer is going to be one of the greatest tour moments of all time. Just reading a description of it made me emotional.  :deadbanana2:

• Like 1

This concert so far :jonny6: I just saw a picture of the stage on Twitter and it looks amazing. The visuals :jonny6:. Set list so far sounds good.

I can’t wait for her San Francisco date! :jonny5:

the stage looks humongous :jonny:

Spoiler

F8atvZPXQAAYwzA?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1

The pre show pic :skull: I use her face where she looks bloated and stretched to hell while hanging out with Doja Cat as a reaction all the time :lmao:

Why are you y'all putting spoiler on the stage pic. If people don't want to know about the concert, don't come to the thread :michael:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Young In Love said:

the stage looks humongous :jonny:

Hide contents

F8atvZPXQAAYwzA?format=jpg&name=large

Looks real good.

44 minutes ago, wowsignal14 said:

Hide contents

Omg

The tickets I have are giving behind the stage teas so I may upgrade after seeing some videos tn

Spoiler

Still kinda hate that she’s only doing arenas :emofish:

Slay queen 

2 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

Side view of stage

Hide contents

F8axe3rXIAAFASS?format=jpg&name=medium

Spoiler

This would be your seat 

it’s not AWFUL I guess 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.