Madonna - The Celebration Tour | More Than 1.5 Million People @ Mega-Concert in Rio

Sergi91

24 minutes ago, Shone Ai said:

Drag performers (sorry I don’t know how to spoiler) 

do we know who any of them are other than Bob?

also did anyone notice that same twitter account is "confirming" other songs like Mother & Father, ILNY, ***** I'm Madonna that i haven't seen from DrownedMadonna yet....is this reliable tea?

with all these confirmed songs, she must be doing a lot of medleys or at least shortened versions of the songs which is actually a great decision so she can pack in lots of songs, like how Rih fit like 35 songs in the 90 minute ANTI set :rip:

Edited by Scandalous

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• tiagol88

• Alongoria13

• Hiatus

I'm feeling very emotional tonight on the eve of this show.

This feels like it's going to be Madonna's victory lap as a performer and may put her back on top of the world one more time. Everything teased about this show suggests it's shaping up to be one of -- if not the -- best show of her's ever. She's probably been thinking up this concept for years, knowing how she is as an artist. This is going to be an homage warranted for an artist of her caliber, I can feel it.

After everything that happened this summer, it's a wonder she's even here. This is going to be a huge comeback for her.

About to go to sleep...can't believe we'll know everything tomorrow.

• Like 10

1 minute ago, Chris said:

Yeah she better include Rain tomorrow or.....

I don't know.

She never was going to include Rain :)

I like it that it will be non stop singler in their original mix. No one wants that bullshit with gypsies and acoustic guitar she tried so hard to make part of her tour. Max La Isla Bonita with spanish guitar, but i want it camp and non considerative of my latin culture, I want her dressed up like a Flamenco dancer while singing about Caribbean island.

Now, just do do the cha cha cha song because everybody loathes it!

So jealous of everyone going tomorrow, I was supposed to be at the original first show :cries: this tour really is shaping up to be incredible. Cannot wait for updates tomorrow! 

• Like 1

Im feeling the hype tbh.

cant wait for all the crappy links tomorrow:jonny6:

• Haha 1

that damn spiderweb in this page scared the sh*t out of me. I thought the screen of my notebook broke :rip:

• Haha 6

15 minutes ago, Drowned8World said:

that damn spiderweb in this page scared the sh*t out of me. I thought the screen of my notebook broke :rip:

SAME LOL

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, wowsignal14 said:

the fact that

Hide contents

4 Minutes

wasn't mentioned at all baffles me like that's top2 biggest hits of hers in the last 20 years she better not ignore it 

Even worse

Spoiler

No mention of 4 Minutes, the original Hung Up OR Music. That's her 3 biggest hits in nearly 25 years.

IMG_5317.thumb.png.ec2b4f66458eb35c2d96b

Dear fellow ATRL concert-goers, 

If you would like to be added to the OP as an attendee on a particular date, please send me a PM and I will be sure to include you.

4 hours ago, .Odyssey. said:

This feels like it's going to be Madonna's victory lap as a performer and may put her back on top of the world one more time. Everything teased about this show suggests it's shaping up to be one of -- if not the -- best show of her's ever. She's probably been thinking up this concept for years, knowing how she is as an artist. This is going to be an homage warranted for an artist of her caliber, I can feel it.

After everything that happened this summer, it's a wonder she's even here. This is going to be a huge comeback for her.

Super exciting huh! People have been talking about Madonna doing a "greatest hits" tour for literally 20 years and she's always said no and persistent with the new albums, which I have loved. So for her to finally decide that now's the time.... It's phenomenal. A significant tour for the greatest female artist of all time.

Iconic. 

• Like 1

do we have people yet who said they’re going to instagram live stream tonight’s show? 

2 hours ago, Popboi. said:

Even worse

Reveal hidden contents

No mention of 4 Minutes, the original Hung Up OR Music. That's her 3 biggest hits in nearly 25 years.

IMG_5317.thumb.png.ec2b4f66458eb35c2d96b

Spoiler

Music can stay gone  :ryan3:

• Thumbs Down 1

Today is the day :jonny5: there BETTER be a livestream somewhere, I’m so excited for her AHHHH

Just now, She-Rah said:

Around what time is this supposed to start US east coast time? 

3:30 PM ET is the ticket start time.

So probably around 9 or 10 PM ET :bird:

• Like 1

So excited, on my way to London now with my mum for her 50th, still has no idea, just said I was gonna treat her to a day in london then when we get into Liverpool Street I’m gonna send her a print screen of the ticket and see the reaction :jonny: 

• Like 8

8 hours ago, .Odyssey. said:

This.

She had the health scare of her life a few months ago. I was almost certain the tour was gonna be cancelled and we wouldn't see her again for years…

Then Popular happened and became so big, and I know it made her feel good to have a smash hit! And now this… I can't wait for her to get on stage and see 20k people cheer for her, send her love and make her feel lucky and loved. I'm crying just thinking about it :chick3:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Pink Ranger said:

So excited, on my way to London now with my mum for her 50th, still has no idea, just said I was gonna treat her to a day in london then when we get into Liverpool Street I’m gonna send her a print screen of the ticket and see the reaction :jonny: 

Omg sis…this is gonna be incredible. So happy for your mum. You both are going to have an amazing time tonight!

Drowned Madonna have revealed the last set of songs:

Spoiler

Like a Virgin

The Beast Within

***** I'm Madonna

Celebration

Also, someone posted rehearsals from The O2, where you can see a clip from A League of Their Own (?) playing on the screen.

https://twitter.com/adamleigh25/status/1713096780546552096?t=AlEvZBY-kKzoL7DU0W91xg&s=19

Also, Drowned Madonna say they're posting 'detailed news' this evening, and that it's not to be missed.

Edited by C_Colstead

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.