Madonna - The Celebration Tour | More Than 1.5 Million People @ Mega-Concert in Rio

Sergi91

She would never do her Latins fan dirty, so calm down she's coming

(attach me later if she doesn't lol)

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• tiagol88

• Alongoria13

• Hiatus

1 hour ago, Sanctuary said:

Not her forgetting to mention the 2010s in the announcement video. :rip:

MDNA, Rebel Heart, and Madame X all lost!

more like WE won :fan: 

6 minutes ago, James_XL said:

Imagine not eveing mentioning you're coming to Latam (when it's where her tours make the most money, and especially here in Argentina). Gays on my tl are going crazy with excitement and anger at the same time. 

Another French article about the tour says she is going to South America:

https://www.francetvinfo.fr/culture/musique/madonna/madonna-annonce-une-tournee-mondiale-evenement-qui-passera-par-paris-a-l-automne_5607788.html

So the tour most likely will be extended next year to other regions. Also I remember the official Live Nation Middle East IG account teasing the tour and no dates were announced there either so far.

Rumors of shows in South America have been swirling for months now I’m sure she will tour everywhere for this. If it does really well I can see another US leg and maybe a small European stadium leg as well next year. 

29 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

I’m fairly sure that the Legacy fan club hasn’t been open since 2005 so it’s different to her current fanclub. Sorry bby. 

Amazing, hope some of those older fans have stopped stanning / have moved on to better places x

I need standing pit tickets for London :jonny5:

Edited by Janet

19 minutes ago, dabunique said:

ma'am we kno from @Alongoria13 dat there r Mexican dates and also we heard about Chile & Colombia

Yes, Monterrey and Mexico City are secured, it is a matter of time only.

What are the seating arrangements? I need to know

are the pits standing?

Edited by Pandora

34 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

I’m fairly sure that the Legacy fan club hasn’t been open since 2005 so it’s different to her current fanclub. Sorry bby. 

I'm not sure when I joined, but it says I'm a "Classic Icon Member".

Got my Icon pre-sale code. Hope to snatch tickets for both shows in NYC. I'm sure they will add more dates, because I was also willing to drive to Atlantic City or Philly. NY shows are fun but almost impossible to get tickets to.

6 minutes ago, Janet said:

Amazing, hope some of those older fans have stopped stanning / have moved on to better places x

I need standing pit tickets for London :jonny5:

stop killing us off lol (not gon lie i hope they died too )

2 minutes ago, zach said:

I'm not sure when I joined, but it says I'm a "Classic Icon Member".

Yeah unfortunately you'd have to be an Lifetime Legacy Platinum Icon Member to get that code.

Im excited, my pre sale starts in 40 mins!

anyone sharing a code please send it our way, my dm open 

Just now, Zayka said:

Yeah unfortunately you'd have to be an Lifetime Legacy Platinum Icon Member to get that code.

yeah same for me not a legacy lol

I wanna go to two shows: one close-up seat like floor or catwalk, and then another on first floor so I can see the whole show's production.

I hate the pre-sale confusion when it comes to the different pre sales and access points ughhhh. I NEED to get tix. 

2 minutes ago, Zayka said:

Good luck sis :jonny5: I have an Amex, so I can do the Amex presale tomorrow anyways!

Any thoughts on which VIP package is better between Immaculate and Iconic? Immaculate is first 5 rows from the main stage, and Iconic is in the GA Pit...but Immaculate is the one with the backstage tour... :confused: hm.

I have a feeling there will be a second leg cause these dates seem so short and there's not a lot of room for multiple shows in certain cities. 

6 minutes ago, spree said:

I wanna go to two shows: one close-up seat like floor or catwalk, and then another on first floor so I can see the whole show's production.

Same. I might do this for Chicago and Detroit. 

28 minutes ago, Alongoria13 said:

The lack of Hard Grammy in the posters, hope she flops 

Stop.... We all know the show will be focused on her signature smash hit, Candy Shop. 

8 minutes ago, .Odyssey. said:

Any thoughts on which VIP package is better between Immaculate and Iconic? Immaculate is first 5 rows from the main stage, and Iconic is in the GA Pit...but Immaculate is the one with the backstage tour... :confused: hm.

I’d choose Immacualte. I hate the pushing and shoving in GA. PLUS, the backstage tour sounds cool

Damn i wish i had a pre sale code :weeps:

4 minutes ago, shark_heather said:

Damn i wish i had a pre sale code :weeps:

Same I'm so sad :'( First Madonna show I'm able to go to, so I really want to be able to get good (and relatively affordable) tickets.

Ticketmaster says general sale for certain dates are january 18, and her website says jan 20? What is the truth? And no, im not taliking about fan club or any exclusive tickets

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.