Madonna - The Celebration Tour | More Than 1.5 Million People @ Mega-Concert in Rio

Sergi91

Wait I just noticed the o2 presale tomorrow is vip only, I don’t think it’s worth it :(

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• tiagol88

• Alongoria13

• Hiatus

What kinda tickets are people getting with the You Can Dance package? And how much?

i got my ticket for NYC for like $230 :gaydonnacat1: :thing:

i am going to try to see if I can get a better seat when general admission happens on Friday

1 hour ago, giRLbye. said:

how likely is it that she may add extra LA dates? b/c i really don't want to go to a concert on a Wednesday but I dont want to risk missing out

VERY likely, at least 1 or 2 more shows. There's quite a gap before she plays SF.

9 minutes ago, Sergi91 said:

It’s not letting me get tickets in the pit area :biblio:

That’s cuz you made a comment about archiving her IG posts and the universe didn’t like it.

1 minute ago, ebaby said:

i got my ticket for NYC for like $230 :gaydonnacat1: :thing:

i am going to try to see if I can get a better seat when general admission happens on Friday

If it’s a VIP package I don’t think you can exchange them :rip: At least not in the UK anyway

I hope she revisits that crunk style from the Re-Invention and Confessions tour where that dude had an interlude and was crazy dancing. He was during DAD at SnS too.

4 minutes ago, its_britney_bitch said:

If it’s a VIP package I don’t think you can exchange them :rip: At least not in the UK anyway

I found a random code in MInfinity so it's not a VIP package.

the general admission spots are right by the stage I just am doubtful of the supposed $40. $60 $100 ticket prices :sistrens:

9 minutes ago, ebaby said:

the general admission spots are right by the stage I just am doubtful of the supposed $40. $60 $100 ticket prices :sistrens:

Yeah, Madame X supposedly had like £67 tickets but I’ve yet to see anyone who actually paid that :rip:

I managed to see RH and MX without having to go through all this stress and got my tickets like a week before the show. :rip: Chill, there’s always tickets available in the end. They might not be the best but at least you’ll be there and you’ll see the show. 

I paid a fortune for S&S and MDNA in Buenos Aires only to suffer and I said to myself I will never do that again. It’s worth seeing her up close but I’m not an 18 yo anymore. lol

This is so ******* cool :jonny:

4 minutes ago, its_britney_bitch said:

Yeah, Madame X supposedly had like £67 tickets but I’ve yet to see anyone who actually paid that :rip:

I got selected for those tix for Madame X. They existed.

2 minutes ago, its_britney_bitch said:

I got 2 tickets for $65 each one for Philadelphia one day before the show.

13 minutes ago, ebaby said:

Also pretty messy if $280 is without a VIP package, think I might skip the VIP presale tomorrow then :rip:

I put in my Citi card number and it says invalid. I swear to god…..

Does anyone have the BCN date prices?

19 minutes ago, ebaby said:

Wait! You got GA tix without a VIP package?:jonny5:

1 minute ago, samito said:

Wait! You got GA tix without a VIP package?:jonny5:

no I got fan club presale from stalking MInfinity, they aren't general admission. For me Madison Square Garden NYC go on sale friday.

I paid $230 for like upper level semi-close to stage :gaycat6:

How are some of the worst tickets $400 already?

:rip:

2 minutes ago, ebaby said:

no I got fan club presale from stalking MInfinity, they aren't general admission. For me Madison Square Garden NYC go on sale friday.

I paid $230 for like upper level semi-close to stage :gaycat6:

Got it! I didn't like any of the seats for any of the MSG dates. I'm going to try for the general sale this friday. NYC shows will be amazing :jonny5:

2 minutes ago, samito said:

Got it! I didn't like any of the seats for any of the MSG dates. I'm going to try for the general sale this friday. NYC shows will be amazing :jonny5:

see u in the general admission queue sis :nicole:

Someone share a code for the pit section in SF’ 

Just got tix for MSG night 2 as well :gaydonnacat1: Still planning for MSG night 1 and hopefully pit in DC.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.