• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• tiagol88

• Alongoria13

• Hiatus

5 minutes ago, Hector said:

2 MSG dates in August :jonny5: 

and given the amount of days until the next show, looks like she's ready to add a couple more dates for sure

42 minutes ago, Lana Banana said:

I assume it’s later this week. Presale for Amsterdam is on the 20th. 

But do i need to sign up somewhere for the pre sale ? Is it only for American express holders ? Or how does it work 

2 minutes ago, GlamSlam said:

Which shows are you going to?

i'm doin Tampa with friends and if they announce a second date in Miami i will go

Will we know the prices when the first presales start?

I'm really contemplating, but I'm not willing to pay more than Rebel Heart Tour. I love her to pieces, but we all know she likes to overwork herself... I've seen her live and I would be satisfied to leave it at that, so I won't sell my liver again just to fear that this would be a subpar experience:dancehall:

Let me just add that if I had never seen her live, I would go for it anyway. Don't let me ruin your hype. It's just that I have other artists on my list I've never seen live and I'm sure will tour soon and money priorities are just different for me.

Edited by The Next Day

27 minutes ago, Sanctuary said:

Not her forgetting to mention the 2010s in the announcement video. :rip:

MDNA, Rebel Heart, and Madame X all lost!

As they should!

Taylor and Madonna both doing greatest hits tours this year? We’re gonna witness a stan war blood bath the likes of which haven’t been seen since Roar vs. Applause :skull: 

I'm so excited for this. The fact that she mentions that her tour will pay tribute to NYC… I'm sure it will be very theatrical, with a storytelling and all.

That's what we deserve! :jonny5:

Hope she books a date for 2024, I'd love to see her.

42 minutes ago, getBusy said:

my only question after seeing the video is WHAT IS LIL WAYNE DOING THERE? 😂

Maybe he’ll join her for a special performance of Revolver. :jonny:

Are the fan club presale codes unique or something? 

10 minutes ago, The Next Day said:

fear that this would be a subpar experience:dancehall:

I've never had a subpar experience in 6 tours.  That's all on you buddy.

Is she doing any show in Asia ?

I was broke during Rebel Heart tour... Regret sfm !

I'm still broke now ... But this time nothing stops me to see the Queen !

41 minutes ago, Sanctuary said:

Not her forgetting to mention the 2010s in the announcement video. :rip:

MDNA, Rebel Heart, and Madame X all lost!

the public won tho!

i'm already anxious just thinking about the pre-sale, it's gonna be a bloodbath :deadbanana4: i'll have to secure the tickets since i've never seen her live.

I actually want to attend this, so glad she’s coming to Portugal :jonny4:

For the ones that have seen her before: is it best to watch her from the balconies or general standing admission?

and here I thought with the instagram clean up we'd have a more professional roll out and  not 2020sDonna messiness :lakitu:

the announcement video is giving low budget :rip:

what are our thoughts on the poster? :giraffe:

Yeah can someone help with fanclub presale? I didn't have an account till yesterday so don't know if I'll get a code or not :monkey:

13 minutes ago, spree said:

I've never had a subpar experience in 6 tours.  That's all on you buddy.

I'm not hating on her alright? I saw her during the Rebel Heart Tour and it was one of the best experiences of my life. We all know what happened since then. MX tour was pretty nice, but she overworked herself even on that smaller tour. Look, I don't mind if she autotunes herself through the whole thing or walks on crutches because she injured herself again, but I'm not taking out a loan to attend. If I had an endless supply of money I wouldn't even think twice about it.

Edited by The Next Day

2 minutes ago, Janet said:

Yeah can someone help with fanclub presale? I didn't have an account till yesterday so don't know if I'll get a code or not :monkey:

I was part of the janet club for the presale and I ended up getting tickets via the citicard thing because of my friend. Janet's "fan" seats for NYC by the time they became available were a little :rip:

The gap between dates, she’s going to do three nights in the same arena, especially look at London, it could be expanded to 6-8 dates....,

Why can’t they tour more cities?

2 minutes ago, ebaby said:

I was part of the janet club for the presale and I ended up getting tickets via the citicard thing because of my friend. Janet's "fan" seats for NYC by the time they became available were a little :rip:

They are saying it’s for members before 2006 and I am sensing BS because allegedly it closed a while ago? :lakitu:

5 minutes ago, ebaby said:

Yeah I might just have to try my luck with other presales.. They said **** the young  stans dddd

The website / sign up is so broken too 

Edited by Janet

US prices for the general sale on Friday:

Tickets can also be purchased via Ticketmaster starting Friday, Jan. 20 at 10:00 a.m. Prices are $40, $79.50, $110, $175, $250, $350, and $500

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.