Madonna - The Celebration Tour | Salma Hayek is the last Vogue judge

Sergi91

11 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

Let's hope she gets to our dates for now.

I get nervous when i see what she said yes to, lmao.

stop im nervous too :deadbanana2:

• Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• tiagol88

• Alongoria13

• Hiatus

3 minutes ago, .Odyssey. said:

DC is completely sold out. Damn.

She'd sell out three more dates in DC by the time that one's scheduled, certainly by a second leg if she goes that route. From experience on past artist's tours DC specifically is rarely tenable for multiple dates at this size (for reasons I don't have the energy to get into) but it is annoying. 

1 minute ago, Espresso said:

She'd sell out three more dates in DC by the time that one's scheduled, certainly by a second leg if she goes that route. From experience on past artist's tours DC specifically is rarely tenable for multiple dates at this size (for reasons I don't have the energy to get into) but it is annoying. 

Wait what do you mean? That the demand isn't typically there for multiple dates?

Yeah, I hardly ever see artists do multiple nights in DC, but I wouldn't be surprised if they add a Sunday show for this. This show was way harder to get tickets to than Chicago, NYC, Miami, or Vancouver.

Ohio is so ******* cheap :skull:

I just bought another ticket to the Brooklyn show at the front of the catwalk. I hate myself :skull:

@Lana Banana - Brooklyn Night 2.

Omg I accidentally bought a wheelchair ticket for Barclays center. Will they let me in? I had no idea. I clicked on the cheapest ticket. Lol 

6 minutes ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

Omg I accidentally bought a wheelchair ticket for Barclays center. Will they let me in? I had no idea. I clicked on the cheapest ticket. Lol 

Rap Dancing GIF

7 minutes ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

Does that mean that you will have to appear in wheelchair at the concert?

1 minute ago, lestat111 said:

:rip:

YEEAAAAASSSSSSS I FINALLY SNATCHED TICKETS!!!!! Jesus Christ that Icon Legacy pre Sale code finally paid off and I got two tix in F 3, ROW 5, SEATS 4 and 3 for 650 each, while literally two rows left or right they're $2000 each! And the best part that it's Brooklyn date and I live like 20 mins away from Barclays Center:WAP:

11 minutes ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

girl. u need to buy another regular ticket asap

11 minutes ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

I'll be there so if you need someone to push that wheelchair I can assist you sis!

14 minutes ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

6 minutes ago, Infatuation_Junkie said:

Rap Dancing GIF

5 minutes ago, lestat111 said:

2 minutes ago, Zayka said:

I'll be there so if you need someone to push that wheelchair I can assist you sis!

The scream i just let out :jonny:

imagine the collapse if she brought back donna and nikki :jonnycat:

Edited by Infatuation_Junkie
edit

3 minutes ago, Infatuation_Junkie said:

imagine the collapse if she brought back donna and nikki :jonnycat:

Hopefully @Elusive Chanteuse has such a collapse that they have to bring her a wheelchair :jonny5:

37 minutes ago, .Odyssey. said:

Wait what do you mean? That the demand isn't typically there for multiple dates?

Yeah, I hardly ever see artists do multiple nights in DC, but I wouldn't be surprised if they add a Sunday show for this. This show was way harder to get tickets to than Chicago, NYC, Miami, or Vancouver.

The demand for big artists that never go into Appalachia and only do coastal cities in the mid-Atlantic is huge. Mostly because it's covering such a huge region/populous. That includes DC and obviously Madonna.

Logistically, and it's been discussed here in the past, and mostly for bigger artists, due to several factors, a lot of tours haven't done multiple arena dates back-to-back in DC as a rule (but there are exceptions). 

44 minutes ago, lestat111 said:

Oh my god the mess

4th Paris show added to no one's surprise xx

15 minutes ago, Alongoria13 said:

if this woman keeps adding dates like this she might need @Elusive Chanteuse wheelchair so he might bring it to every show tbh

Edited by tiagol88

21 minutes ago, Alongoria13 said:

Do you know if there will be an American Express pre-sale again? 

4th and last Paris date for Nov 20th. On general sale Wednesday, February 1 at 10 a.m. :gaycat4:

Edited by The Second Coming

Do you think she’ll add another date in atlanta? It sold really well and there’s a big gap for extra dates.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.