Madonna - The Celebration Tour | More Than 1.5 Million People @ Mega-Concert in Rio

Sergi91

1 hour ago, Frozen99 said:

so they added "just" two shows for december in the uk? :skull: 

"Just"? She already has 4 other dates. Besides they have to relocate to the USA since they have dates in December 13th and 14th. After that the woman needs rest cause she starts the tour again in January. 

I'm surprised they even went back to the UK in the first place :deadbanana4:

What i find ridiculous is those 2 lil arena dates in italy like...sis...that's your biggest european market, lmao.

I'm curious to see the dates they will add after Inglewood though.

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• tiagol88

• Alongoria13

• Hiatus

1 hour ago, The Second Coming said:

The 6th and final London show has just been announced for Dec 6th :loki:

The way she could potentially gross $30m from London :deadbanana2:

Anyway this means next set of announcements has to be Latin American dates :giraffe:

16 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

"Just"? She already has 4 other dates. Besides they have to relocate to the USA since they have dates in December 13th and 14th. After that the woman needs rest cause she starts the tour again in January. 

I'm surprised they even went back to the UK in the first place :deadbanana4:

What i find ridiculous is those 2 lil arena dates in italy like...sis...that's your biggest european market, lmao.

I'm curious to see the dates they will add after Inglewood though.

that's literally why i said "just" .. coming back just to do 2 dates in the uk and then the same month going overseas :skull: 

Just now, Frozen99 said:

that's literally why i said "just" .. coming back just to do 2 dates in the uk and then the same month going overseas :skull: 

At these prices they probably figured it was worth it tbh :deadbanana4:

11 minutes ago, Frozen99 said:

the previous city is Amsterdam, is not that far away

13 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

At these prices they probably figured it was worth it tbh :deadbanana4:

itkoi9fjg1h3juzq3g.gif

2 minutes ago, campelo said:

the previous city is Amsterdam, is not that far away

i meant she has brooklyn booked after a week from the new london shows

3 hours ago, Jjang said:

All her tours were extremely physically demanding. I’m worried people are expecting this from her at 65 tho :rip:

No way ..Mdna tour was her peak .. All I hope is that the new tour will be like Rebel heart tour..nice -simple choreography, good costumes ...

1 hour ago, tiagol88 said:

I read nothing about her ticket sales in Italy, though. Are those shows sold out? 

5 minutes ago, Jjang said:

I read nothing about her ticket sales in Italy, though. Are those shows sold out? 

Sold out both dates.

5 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

Sold out both dates.

Welp :skull:

I mean, she's doing very "traditional" markets in Europe. Maybe perhaps there could be plans for a summer stadium European tour?

I think production wise this tour will be amazing, don’t expect any choreo from her though… only walking and sitting like Cher. And for sure that’s for the best considering the amount of dates, buses, planes… I can see a lot of postponing.. that being said, I can’t wait for the Mexican dates :lakitu:

Got my 4th ticket for Paris! I'm so excited but I'll stop there if she decides to add another date!

Edited by Lament

3 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Yeah they're flopping :redface:

Hoping Inglewood shows don't follow the same path 

They will be gone in 12 months I am not worried but this could've been 2 or 3 Yankee Stadium shows :rip:

6 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Yeah they're flopping :redface:

Hoping Inglewood shows don't follow the same path 

These shows won't happen for a year :deadbanana4:

Shows don't need to sellout the first 3 hours to be a hit.

6 minutes ago, Alongoria13 said:

They will be gone in 12 months I am not worried but this could've been 2 or 3 Yankee Stadium shows :rip:

4 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

These shows won't happen for a year :deadbanana4:

Shows don't need to sellout the first 3 hours to be a hit.

I was jk :gaycat6:

1 minute ago, Jjang said:

Do we know if she's skipping Brazil/Argentina?

If she goes to south america and ignores Brazil :deadbanana2:

I don't think Brazil will be ignored but I fear for the southern neighbor

1 hour ago, Alongoria13 said:

@Elusive Chanteuse there's plenty of tickets for both shows in Brooklyn...I'd take my time :rip:

Yeah lol 😂 I was able to get the wheelchair ticket exchanged but I should have just waited for general sale. I’m sure sales will pick up by end of year. 

Queen needs to sing Rain on this tour.

She better get a vocal couch and start practicing.

6 hours ago, Richie.Valdez said:

I think production wise this tour will be amazing, don’t expect any choreo from her though… only walking and sitting like Cher. And for sure that’s for the best considering the amount of dates, buses, planes… I can see a lot of postponing.. that being said, I can’t wait for the Mexican dates :lakitu:

Please, Madonna will never ever just walk around and sit on a chair :rip: She's a dancer first and foremost. She would also get huge backlash from fans and press after paying those prices, she knows she has to give the people some sort of show (which involves dancing). She will definitely tone it down (as she should), but she's not going to just sing and sit. :skull:

I genuinely believe people need to research artists on here before they say silly things like “madonnas just gonna sit or just walk around”. Ya’ll are acting like she’s old and decrepit. This is Madonna we’re talking about. She’s gonna give you a show 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.