• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• tiagol88

• Alongoria13

• Hiatus

will be attending both Lisbon dates :jonny3:

never seen her before live, super excited!

27 minutes ago, The Second Coming said:

The London new date seems pretty much sold out already :deadbanana4: same for the Paris one

the demand??? see, when you have a legacy and back catalogue like this, the tickets will just sell themselves. no promo, no album. 

kinda wish she destroyed her legancy more, because those prices :rip: 

20 minutes ago, Raptus said:

kinda wish she destroyed her legancy more, because those prices :rip: 

:laugh:

ticketmaster UK is such a scam - says that there are zero regular tickets available and only a handful of ‘platinum tickets’ at the market rates. 

yet there’s countless tickets available on AXS in all sections with the fixed prices. 

2 hours ago, ChapelHooker said:

the demand??? see, when you have a legacy and back catalogue like this, the tickets will just sell themselves. no promo, no album. 

But she "destroyed her legacy" apparently. Still waiting for it to be destroyed to this day.

Not her secretly adding a 2nd Lisbon date. Surprised a lot of sections are already sold out :chick2:

11 minutes ago, Enrique523 said:

But she "destroyed her legacy" apparently. Still waiting for it to be destroyed to this day.

just proving once again that the GP doesn't give a single **** about her recent "controversies", she is a LEGEND and will sell out venues for the rest of her career. not everybody has that. 

7 minutes ago, CBC said:

Not her secretly adding a 2nd Lisbon date. Surprised a lot of sections are already sold out :chick2:

Secretly? It's been announced since Monday :gaycat1:

Can she just announce Mexico already to gauge how much of my saving it will deplete

ezgif-2-9275613700.thumb.gif.3fa765113a4

2 minutes ago, Jjang said:

how are the new dates selling? 

very good overall. I checked the German dates and the demand isn't as insane as the first dates but they will be sold out in the following weeks.

14 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

very good overall. I checked the German dates and the demand isn't as insane as the first dates but they will be sold out in the following weeks.

I mean the 5 new dates in LA/Brooklyn/London but I just realized these are not even on pre sale yet lmao

17 minutes ago, Jjang said:

how are the new dates selling? 

Portugal is doing great tbh. Better than i expected. Most sections available have like 2 or 3 tickets left lmao

4 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

Portugal is doing great tbh. Better than i expected. Most sections available have like 2 or 3 tickets left lmao

The way this is an arena tour with more or less the same prices as MXT and selling faster. :deadbanana2:

5 minutes ago, Jjang said:

The way this is an arena tour with more or less the same prices as MXT and selling faster. :deadbanana2:

i honestly don't get it :deadbanana2:

i actually have some younger friends (gen z) that are spending 125€ to see her live and they aren't even huge stans, lmao. Going the first show with my friends (ppl in their 30's) and the 2nd show with my gen z gays. 

Hope she doesn't cancel anything :gaycat1:

So I had already tickets for the 2nd London Show on October 15th, however i've also now today booked tickets for her December 5th show in London too!!

B2 row 2 :jonny6:

2 hours ago, ChapelHooker said:

just proving once again that the GP doesn't give a single **** about her recent "controversies", she is a LEGEND and will sell out venues for the rest of her career. not everybody has that. 

EXACTLY. It's only on pop forums and trashy tabloids that people care about her "controversies", most people couldn't care less. Her legacy will never be destroyed no matter what.

1 hour ago, tiagol88 said:

Secretly? It's been announced since Monday :gaycat1:

Oh I didnt hear anything :deadbanana2: Did you get tickets for what sections btw? 

5 minutes ago, CBC said:

Oh I didnt hear anything :deadbanana2: Did you get tickets for what sections btw? 

madonna-25.png

Section 14-1 for the 2nd night.

Night 1 is on the other side of the arena a bit closer, but also 120€ :coffee2: You? (i assume you're going ahah)

9 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

madonna-25.png

Section 14-1 for the 2nd night.

Night 1 is on the other side of the arena a bit closer, but also 120€ :coffee2: You? (i assume you're going ahah)

I got the normal GC ones. Wondering how the middle section will work and whats the diff between those 2 extra pits

2 minutes ago, CBC said:

I got the normal GC ones. Wondering how the middle section will work and whats the diff between those 2 extra pits

Let's hope she gets to our dates for now.

I get nervous when i see what she said yes to, lmao.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.